Reviews for Deberias Haberme Contado
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I have these questions to give you. 1. What is this fanfic's plot? 2. Where in Hoenn does it take place? When? 3. Just how old is everyone in the fic? 4. Just what kind of Pokemon do Ash, May, & Brock have with them when this fic begun? 5. Were any of them the same ones from the show? If so, which ones? 6. They even got them in the same ways in the show, right? If not, then how? 7. Just how long have they had those Pokemon for now, when this fic begun? 8. Have they been training their Pokemon well during the time? If so, how much? 9. Just how often do they even train their Pokemon? And why? 10. Have any of their Pokemon evolved, prior to this fic? If so, which ones? Be sure to let me know. If you want, you can choose which questions you want to answer. And the rest of them can be answered either later or throughout this fic anywhere. I will have more questions to give you later.
Togepi4eva chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
*hasn't reviewed in over a year and just now noticed the update* . Nice chapter. Not much happened but it did end in an interesting cliffhanger. I hope you figure out the next chapter soon. And will you ever update your other fic?
P.R. Dragonite chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
Hi, I have finally taken the time to read your story. IIt has been great. This story is actually quite different from others that I have read. It has been mostly about Team Rocket than Team Aqua.

By then way, I love Ash's new style and his attidude seems to fit well. You can have Ash hurt so May doesn't get hurt. I'm not much of a May fan but something that involes Ash getting hurt immediatly gets my attension. I'm not bashing Ash or anything.

That's just the wierd me. if you need any help let me know. It's been so long since you have updated. I can help.

-P.R. Dragonite
jade destiny chapter 6 . 11/19/2004
AH...omg thank thank thank you for updating! I was screaming out in happiness when I saw the 6th chapter! It's getting so good...please please please update soon! I cant wait and now that the newest chapter FINALLY came out...imma be crazy just waiting for the next chapter so please post it real real real soon. I cannot wait...imma go crazy LOL ah! XDD
Absolkitty chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
this is turning out to be an osm fic! kep up the excellent writing!
chris bennet chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
please continue god luck with it is is a good story
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
This is cool, i love orginality and this is definitely original. I like these love problems that aren't making one specific person "evil". I'm not sure who will end up with who but I must say its interesting enough so that even if it doesn't turn out the way I hope it'll still be good.
CrystalRose727 chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
Its okay for the wait! I liked this chapter, and I suprisingly like the couples forming. I usally dislike Misty/Tracey but this is pretty darn good! hehehe! keep on going!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
anabell chapter 5 . 4/17/2004
this is a very good story, I was wondering if this is a misty and ash story? If you have said it in the notes I'm sorry, sometimes i don't read does. I realy liked reading this story
jade destiny chapter 5 . 3/14/2004
this is a really good story bah i think i read this story lyke a long time ago and i mean long time ago and now i see it again and it looks the same..lyke there were no updates so if there werent..please make some update soon..i kinda like this story
Sakura Nightingale chapter 3 . 1/25/2004
Nice! What does Ash look like now? I REALY wanna know!
Paladin Dragoon chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
I'm glad Ash beat up those punks... _ You had writer's block, huh? Great work, anyway! -() Keep it up, you're doing great!
Sakura Nightingale chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Somehow, I KNEW THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!
Amber Myst chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
This fic is wonderful so far! I have a question tho...will this be aaml?