Reviews for Morbid Curiosity
See, I told you that Archie makes amends for his mistakes. But, I get this feeling that Betty and Jughead have missed feelings about them as best friends dating each other.
Archie's not a spoiled brat he's just very much loved.
Oh, that Weatherbee really cracks me up.
You fanfic writers tend to focus on how Archie treats Betty about Veronica but keeps forgetting about all the times Archie tried to do a good deed but gets set up to look bad because he is so dumb and clumsy.
Sounds like Veronica was getting a taste of her own medicine. By the way, did you ask the owners permission before you wrote in about Reggie losing his virginity...'cause I learned there is a ban of Archie fanfics...of course, Reggie would be that kind of guy to want sex.
Glad that Archie's parents were there to try to set him straight in that other chapter. You've got Reggie down pat.
Quite funny, Betty is so popular with so many people calling her. You've got Weatherbee just as he was in the comics, always trying to keep the students in line. Reggie sure is a prankster, isn't he.
It's a little out of character of Archie to drop his own best friend Jughead. They don't often agree but they've usually accepted each other's opinions. How is Jughead taking this so well...
tinkermist99 chapter 8 . 6/25
plz update
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 6/14
That's so sweet! I love how considerate Jughead was, helping with the cleaning up after as well as the preparation of the meal. That seemed so perfectly in character to me!
k.canspiner chapter 8 . 5/20
I'm begging you! Pretty pretty pretty pleaseee! Continue the story. I can't wait for any longer. Your story is too good to be true.
I absolutely adore this fic, because it captures Betty's hearbreak and resolve perfectly! Cant wait for the next chapter! Pls update :)!
Liddell101 chapter 8 . 2/4
UPDATE SOON PLZ ITS SO GOOD XD !
FuN FiFi chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Wow...what a great rectangle you've weaved between Veronica-Archie-Betty-Jughead (maybe even a pentagon if I also include Ethel) lol :-D

Seriously though, you've written a fabulous fic featuring one of my favorite pairings in the Archie comics fandom. It's so realistic! I really enjoyed all the characterizations of the iconic teenagers, especially that of Archie, Betty, Jughead and Ethel. You've made them relatable and very much likeable, way more than their canon counterparts. I appreciate the effort you put into writing this great fic and fleshing out all the characters because the comics are meant to be funny, but yours is more of a dramatic take on a beloved series. Your writing style is strong, sophisticated and clean, hence I can believe that Betty and Jughead could make it as a couple while still maintains their friendship with Archie. Once again, great story! :-)

P.S. I know it's been years, but I wish you'd finish this story one day...it's too good to be shelved like this! :-\
Hihvouehvusdhvdsbk chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
are you still continuing this story? *insert big puppy fog eyes* please, pretty please with a cherry ontop?