Reviews for Morbid Curiosity
FuN FiFi chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
Wow...what a great rectangle you've weaved between Veronica-Archie-Betty-Jughead (maybe even a pentagon if I also include Ethel) lol :-D

Seriously though, you've written a fabulous fic featuring one of my favorite pairings in the Archie comics fandom. It's so realistic! I really enjoyed all the characterizations of the iconic teenagers, especially that of Archie, Betty, Jughead and Ethel. You've made them relatable and very much likeable, way more than their canon counterparts. I appreciate the effort you put into writing this great fic and fleshing out all the characters because the comics are meant to be funny, but yours is more of a dramatic take on a beloved series. Your writing style is strong, sophisticated and clean, hence I can believe that Betty and Jughead could make it as a couple while still maintains their friendship with Archie. Once again, great story! :-)

P.S. I know it's been years, but I wish you'd finish this story one day...it's too good to be shelved like this! :-\
Hihvouehvusdhvdsbk chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
are you still continuing this story? *insert big puppy fog eyes* please, pretty please with a cherry ontop?
Im a Castle fan chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Are you ever planning on continuing this story?
nvjuan chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
I hope you haven't guven up on this! I need closure! :)
Anonymous chapter 8 . 6/15/2012
That story was really great! Please continue it! I need to know what happens at the dance!
mouseagent chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
Now THIS is what I call a superbly-written fanfiction! Whoo, boy...It blows my mind, actually. Kudos to you for actually keeping all the characters IN CHARACTER.

'Tis something not easy to do, particularly with Bughead jazz.
yob3 chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
This story is so good, that Im not mad that the promise you made to update after w years is 3 years old. I have always been a Betty and Archie fan. After all, it was my first ship. But I like what youve done here with all the characters. I hope you update soon and dont wait until the 10th anniversary. Lol
li'miss sunshine chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
A much drama as there is in this story, I really like it! I hope you update soon. :)
steelnightshade123 chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Please continue 'cause this is really good :)
Rappercheese chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
You need to finish this! You neeeeed to! You just needed to!

Please?
AstroLatte chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
Awesome story! Kinda disappointed it hasn't been updated in a while, it was really good.
VincentQuincent chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
This is simply... AMAZING! Keep up the good work! I love how believeable you've made everyone! Way to go! Its about time Riverdale High got sexified! :) One thing though, I think Archie sounds a litle too articulate, but it definitely doesn't detract from the story! Once again, this story is the best!
PokePikaPal chapter 8 . 6/4/2009
so i try and make it a point to not read stories that aren't completed, but i couldn't help it and i know you haven't updated in a long long time but PLEASE do! you could just do one chapter, deus ex machina (nice neat ending) style and i would be happy...some things though: veronica is definitely a little OOC but it sure fits the storyline and it's easy to imagine...also the incorporation of school gossip is very smart i like it..it updates the characters somehow.. good grammar and spelling, and PLEASE don't leave a reader hanging! keep it up!
PeaKay chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Please keep writing this story! I want to see what happens. The story is well-written and leaves me waiting for more. :)

I also like how you are making Archie jealous and how Jughead keeps denying his feelings.

I'll be waiting for more chapters!
Having Now Grown Up chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Please...*please* carry on with this. Five years isn't a completely inordinate amount of time to write a miniature masterpiece, but it is pushing it. Everything about this is superb. Understated, simple language, eloquent pace, and your dialogue is...*lickable*.

I haven't found truer or more flexible characterizations anywhere, and I'm not likely to. Just a few more chapters, and Bob's your uncle. So, come on. Throw us a bone.

Please?