Reviews for Unforgivable Acts
Questie chapter 6 . 11/5/2003
Awesome! Though I can't believe you left it like that... Hurry up with the next chapter!
CrizInTheWoodwork chapter 6 . 11/5/2003
Ou Harry's at Voldys House in Little Hangleton eh?

Hehe Snapey-poo got caught *singsongvoice* And Harry'll get tortured more, more AND more! YAY!
Thranx chapter 6 . 11/5/2003
all right, more torture for Harry...

no, i'm not really some evil psycho, i just pretend to be

is this leading up to an understanding btwn snape and harry? hurry up and write more!

but please don't hurt sev, he just wants to be loved! (deep down inside, that is...very deep down)
samhaincat chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
o very suspenseful! Well Done! Eagerly awaiting next chapter.
Shortnshort chapter 5 . 10/31/2003
Great Story is the order going to go rescue Harry
CrizInTheWoodwork chapter 5 . 10/28/2003
You write Harry really well. The darkness, the angst...your a natural.
Witchblade Hell chapter 5 . 10/27/2003
Oh yeah, please update soon, I wanna see what happens!
Witchblade Hell chapter 3 . 10/27/2003
Good story, really good idea. I'm liking it so far ... but the repeated use of the word 'pain' was starting to get on my nerves a bit.
Midkemian chapter 5 . 10/26/2003
Its very good, great indeed. The characters are superbly written.

Will we know how they kidnapped Harry? How will the Order save him? Will they save him at all?

Update soon.

KENTO
ambernz chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
oh very exciting :D :D good job! cant wait to read another chapter.
yoli chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Love the story! More please!
Thranx chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
ok, good, keep on writing

is harry going to have a mental breakdown after all of this? mental breakdowns also build character. poor harry. everyone hates him.
Thranx chapter 2 . 10/24/2003
hurray for torturing harry! torture builds character, do you know this? look at terry goodkind...
Sailor Sol chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
This is a really interesting story. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. I hope Snape gets Harry before he can be brought to Voldie.. But I dunno now.. Ah well, keep up the great work and post more soon please!
yoo chapter 5 . 10/24/2003
this chapter and the other are very good. No fail in give us emotion in all. congratulations and write more. bay y besitos.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »