Reviews for Unforgivable Acts
thebiwholived chapter 15 . 4/13/2006
I really like it so far! I love how you've gotten the characters exactly right and everything. I hope you update soon! By the way, where did you live before Alaska?
Brittany chapter 15 . 3/4/2006
Please write more!
Sarah Riddle Potter chapter 15 . 3/3/2006
Wow! Awesome story. Very interesting. I just love it. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
daughterofsnape chapter 15 . 1/2/2006
i absolutly love this story, please update it soon, i really want to know where your going with this. Great characterisation of Snape too.
AJ-Plays-With-Fyre chapter 15 . 1/1/2006
Thank you for updating! I've been waiting for a while and now it has been updated! Please update again soon cuz I really wanna know what happened in the fight between Dumbledore and Voldemort. Hopefully in the next chapter, Harry will be concious for a while. Great Job and please update again soon! -AJ : )
bookwyrm22 chapter 15 . 1/1/2006
Great chapter!Update soon! lmao Jedi. . .sorry that was just really funny.
Charlie Quill chapter 15 . 1/1/2006
Good stuff. Happy New Year!

CQ
Never Odd Or eveN chapter 14 . 12/19/2005
great fic, i'm loven the plot, can't wait to see if harrys ok, update ASAP
AJ-Plays-With-Fyre chapter 14 . 12/3/2005
I really like this story and i am very curious as to how things will end. Please update this soon!
XxMidnightxX chapter 14 . 8/1/2005
Thrilling story! I must congratulate you on your ability to set the scene, also at the speed the story is progressing. I cant wait to find out what has happened to both Harry and Snape.

Cant wait for your next update!
Questie chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
Loved Minerva in this chapter! Interesting insinuations about Sirius...
Kigha chapter 14 . 7/21/2005
Love this story, please update before you go into hibernation again lol. keep it up!
erin chapter 14 . 7/9/2005
Wonderful! keep updating please! :)
Catalyst88 chapter 14 . 7/4/2005
Great story! Update soon! O and have a Happy 4th of July! WOOT! GO AMERICA!
TheGodfatheroftheBoyWhoLived chapter 14 . 7/3/2005