Reviews for Unforgivable Acts
Anne Phoenix chapter 14 . 7/2/2005
I haven't been following this for a while, but just noticed it had been updated. Exciting stuff... and - yes - the formatting is very agreable, now ;).
West Dean chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
Minerva against Lucius! Go Minerva!
sari5156 chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
good chapter!i hope ur next update won't be so long though!good job mcgonagall!can't wait for the next one!
rosiegirl chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
Go Minerva!
bookwyrm22 chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
Great chapter!Hey it's okay. Muy importante things happened and you could not update. It's all good. Just as long as you update again. Soon. LOL But seriously update soon!This chapter was awesome.
fedon er en hore chapter 13 . 7/1/2005
the epic struggle can now beggin
not a daddys girl chapter 13 . 6/9/2005
whoa..

Umm. ya... um...

Great story.
Agibbs chapter 13 . 6/3/2005
awesome...i like it. I really Want you to update! I hate cliffhangers. Just update PLEASE!
Cheelalaucha chapter 13 . 5/21/2005
I'd like you post short chapters frequently, cuz this story's fun to read. Please continue!
sari5156 chapter 13 . 4/25/2005
that was a good chapter in my opinion i think you should post shorter chapters more frequently!:)
Kigha chapter 13 . 4/1/2005
love the story, one of the best ive read infact. pleas please please tell me ure updating son, long or short, so long as u up date its all gravey!
mcdanadld chapter 13 . 3/16/2005
I'm loven it ...
whoever chapter 13 . 3/3/2005
I just moved to Alaska to. Well almost two years ago but it took FOREVER! We drove 3,600 miles in 8 days with 5 people two cats two dogs and everything we couldn't fit in the moving van. Can't wait to read about the big battle. Poor Snape.
Amber16 chapter 13 . 2/23/2005
I'd rather have longer chapters. Btw, your story is awesome!
Questie chapter 13 . 2/21/2005
Wonderful, as always :) Yes, cats are the best animal ever. But come on, Malfoy has human potential ;)
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »