Reviews for Unforgivable Acts
Questie chapter 12 . 11/17/2004
Well, I see that you finally figured out what to do with Snape. Nice chapter despite the length. I like how you write Voldemort. I think that it's a very difficult thing to do for most authors (myself included) but you seem to have little trouble characterizing his reactions. Looking forward to the next installment.
Xylia Dark chapter 12 . 11/15/2004
wow... that was, wel, excelent. please, i hope this story is not finsihed, its too good! write again! Byezie!
Potions and Snitches New Fics chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Hello wonderful author! :)

This is just to let you know that your story is listed in my website "Potions and Snitches", a fanfiction site dedicated to the mentor relationships between Harry Potter and Severus Snape. Please let me know if you want me to take it down, update your info, talk about chocolate frogs, or have any questions. A link to the website is in my profile.

Thank you for your story! :)

Jan
Sapphire Ookami chapter 12 . 11/14/2004
I hope you can update very soon I like this story alot.
NadaZilch chapter 12 . 11/14/2004
Bravo. Truly intense. I wait anxiously for the revelations of the aftermath. How are Harry and Severus? That's what I'm waiting for. Happy writing.
kreacher000 chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
i just recently read this story and absolutely love it! Please get the next chapter up soon!
Sadina Saphrite chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
OMG, OMG, You updated! YOU UPDATED! No joke, I seriously squealed when I saw Chapeter 12 up. Thank you! Update again, soon!
dawningofanangelsshadow chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
i love this story-its great stuff...i really hope youll update soon for Im way too anioux to wait...
Silverthreads chapter 11 . 11/13/2004
Wow! That was exciting! Keep it up! :)
rosiegirl chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
This is a great story. I really hope you update very soon.
Hrses2009 chapter 12 . 11/13/2004
Really really short but interesting. Good luck with the writing and I hope the next chapter is way longer.
sillyseal chapter 11 . 10/24/2004
you suck at updating!1

i hate authors like you.
Pleione chapter 11 . 10/23/2004
Great story, are you goint to finish it?
Buttercup chapter 11 . 8/31/2004
Very exciting! I hope you post the next chapter soon!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 11 . 8/30/2004