Reviews for Unforgivable Acts
Lilithakaducky chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Vernon's been very lucky and Goyle as usual, very stupid. But Lucius as well. He must have thought that someone may have noticed Harry's absence by now and have removed the glasses. Plus, there could have been a guard at the Dursleys.
Lilithakaducky chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
Shouldn't Lucius be in Azkaban? How did he get out? Did he buy his way out of trouble again?

I like Harry's dark humour.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Interesting beginning...

Poor Harry
jazzpenguin chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
YAY!I just finished reading this story,and I luv it!That was an evil cliffy tho,and I really hope u update soon!Thanks!
wiccagirl299 chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
Interseting, more snape and harry. and well gosh i don't no, o woe is me um also read the story Soon by silvernightshade. its very good.( i been saying that a lot cause i just read the story0 i should stop writing, uh... bye
alexa chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
do you know that when I read that note from dobby I actually said aloud "Wow! I didn't know Dobby knew how to write!"

When I saw that my puppy was looking at me strangely I realized how stupid i must have sounded even to a dog... Grant it one that acts and looks like Sirius... *mutters* should have named her padfoot... friggin trips me whenever i have her on the leash...
texasjeanette chapter 11 . 7/21/2004
great, smoked snape... just what I wanted for dinner... please don't kill him, let him be saved, hurry and post again soon, texasjeanette
Twilight66 chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
This is a good story. I am excited to read more. Update soon!
angelsleeping chapter 11 . 7/11/2004
I'm in love with this story! It is truly amazing and I can NOT wait for the next installment.
cassy-australia chapter 11 . 7/5/2004
This is really good! Please don't kill Snape! Where's the rescue party? Yeah, Sirius is alive! Update soon please!
Amber16 chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
NO! NOT SNAPE! Please say you didn't kill him! AHH! A CLIFFHANGER! Please post more soon!
stocktonwood chapter 11 . 6/30/2004
wow I really enjoyed this fic, I really enjoyed how you portrayed severus. Just to let you know i found this story a day or two ago and i couldn't finish it as i was rushed off to do something, but i have been looking for the fic all of today that's how anxious i was to read some more. Update Soon!
wolfawaken chapter 11 . 6/29/2004
NO! Snape cannot be dead. SOB. Ok I finish crying and I hate cliffhangers. SO please update quickly. I think this story has been excellent and I am adding you to all of my list
Sadina Saphrite chapter 11 . 6/27/2004
*screams* AAIGH! CLIFFHANGER!

I really love this story so far, I love the way you portray all the characters, especially Harry. You're NOT making him incredibly suicidal and depressed. I also like what you're doing with Sirius; I've been in denial of his death for months.

How DARE you leave Snape on a pile of burning logs! Update Soon!
BlackHuntress chapter 11 . 6/27/2004
This story has really sparked my interest. Does Dumbledore come & save Snape before he burns? (It's your story so I don't really care) PLZ PLZ PLZ POST SOON!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »