Reviews for A Bumpier Road
anakinlovespadme chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
This is a very interesting story! I will continue this story soon, it is very different than the movies. You are a very talented writer. I'm glad I found your story.
Lisilgirl chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
I need to say that it has been a couple years since I read this. I was a weakling who could only read a chapter at a time, and didn't understand all the subtle hints and dialogue from the movies. It's extraordinary what you've done, and how you've done it. Padme isn't just some whiner, Anakin has feelings, and the story takes a new dynamic twist.

THANK YOU FOR SUCH A GREAT STORY!

P.S. The "Vader" name at Naboo gave me the willies. I didn't know what was going to happen.
Salut vendredi chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Fantastic Story. It held my attention completely and I really enjoyed it. I think however you should space out the chapters instead of having 12 on one page.
Cledio chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
wow, really a good story. it has everything a good story needs, a good plot and it is very well written.

i haven't read the darkside ending yet, but i'll do so when i find the time!

i liked the light side ending, but i think it was a little bit too fluffy at the end.

But doesn't matter, a great story!
ACE Albert chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
Boy, excellent story Darth-Lex. Stunning writing and excellent plot. All in all a wonderful AU to the canon ROTS timeline. I read both the LightSide and DarkSide endings and actually liked the "Alternate" DarkSide ending better. The LightSide ending was nice but I felt there was too much ass-kissing on behalf of Anakin to the Jedi Council, and also I felt it was a bit unrealistic for his attitude to suddenly turn completely around like that. The DarkSide ending though was superb. Excellent story again! Hope to see more of your work in the future. :-)
maidenmaniac1 chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
great story!

just a piece of advice:

put the story into more chapters-it makes it easier to read and understand if you've lost your place

other than that-brilliant!
starwars rocks chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Great story - Anakin is a good person but has a few setbacks to show that no one is perfect.

Loved the Skywalker Prophecy stories and just getting around to this one. You truly have a gift for writing. Perhaps another story to fill in the years between A Bumpiter Road and The Skywalker Prophencys? :-) (Hint hint.)
fAteD lOvE chapter 4 . 6/28/2006
That was interesting, i liked the ending a lot although i didn't think padme should have been made to kill so many ppl, its not in her character ;-)
Hieiko chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
Aww... what a happy ending! I love this story. Absolutely wonderful!
Hieiko chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
"I will not be a slave to the Jedi Council anymore. And no Sith Lord will ever be my master either."

Oh, if only! I actually didn't want to read this Dark Side version, but it's far too interesting to miss out on. So I read this before I'll read the Light Side ending.

I love the way you included lines from the films but fitting them in an entirely different way. This tale was cold and scary. But incredible storytelling.
Hieiko chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Black-haired Anakin! Just as I'd hoped! (Because Hayden had black hair in his role in "Life as a House".)

"It is I who dominates my destiny, not any part of the Force, light or dark."

Glad to see Anakin realizing that there is a middle ground, and that he need not mold himself to either one side or the other. It makes me a little sad to see Ani so angry at Obi-wan, though. While I do think Obi-wan is blind to some things, I don't think he was really trying to hold Ani back, but trying to exercise caution. (But then this is an AU, so why the heck am I rambling about that, eh? :P)

But whoa... Anakin and Padme are kinda scary. I guess they really *are* Lord and Lady Vader.
Hieiko chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
"When you… with her… Oh, you know what I’m talking about. Do you use the Force?"

Best. Line. Ever.

And then when Ani said, "I’ll give the Council a choice. They can let me be with you, or I leave the Order. It’s that simple."

It certainly is that simple! If only canon Anakin had thought that way... Hmm. Padme's increased aggression is a little surprising, but it works. It makes her seem more real.

This is really a fantastic story. I'm enjoying it very much.
REV042175 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I humbly apologize have read and re-read this story several times without reviewing. This is by far one of the best Ani/Ami AU's and I especially enjoyed both endings. I've also read your other stories and have enjoyed them immensely too. Ever think about writing a series following the darkside ending? In any case, look forward to reading more in the future!
Revan616 chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
i've read this story several time and i thinks it's great just one small point thought, i know it's an A.U. but luke is meant to be more powerful than his father, not that the story isn't great but i thought i'd just point that out
Kirk4ever chapter 2 . 4/14/2004
u no, i only just realised that this is the 3rd time of me reading this story and i havent reviewed it. i am so sory. it dosent get any worse as the reads go by u no! a sequel to the light side ending would be v. gd hint hint