Reviews for Broody and the Beast Boy
Anne chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Although I did not like the outcome, this is one of the higher-quality stories I have seen in a long, long while. I am a bit of a BB/Rae shipper, you see, but your writing was so good that I enjoyed the story all the way through. It seemed very realistic, and you did a good job of keeping the characters in-character.
pandalove1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Loved it!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
haha this was a quaint little fic (still can't believe is so old) ! defintley got a couple of chuckles out of me. the ending did feel a tad disjointed, but this was still a fairly well written. i would have imagined rob totally smashing bb's face for all that though haha.
shax is pretty cool yo.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
for a story written at such an early point in the series ( and almost 10 years down the road...damn. ) this was really good. yeah they were a bit ooc, but hell, it was a pretty good attempt all things considered. i feel like you've gone more of the comic route, especially with bb talking in animal form, but i still liked this! gonna go read the next two chapters now.
vhfhffjfjfjcd chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
THIS IS AWFULLY GOOD
Loki-Stole-My-Dalek-At-221B chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
This was a nice story but I didn't really like the ending. Why would Raven reject Beast Boy!
Amy chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This fan fiction has so many flaws in it, it shouldn't even specify the Teen Titans, because this is so not about the Titans!
krotoxo chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
((I'm writing this at five in the morning...So sorry if I don't make complete sense))
I loved your story! Very believable and all of the characters were in-character. Great idea and I love how you portrayed Beast Boy -
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
-_-
let's get laid chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Ha.
I loved it but the ending is a bit upsetting... so I advise to run... run far far away .
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
There's a joke here, but I should stay away from it-I show my age.
lol chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
starfire already has a pet its that wormy looking thing i forgot what his name is
kill100germs chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Thank you so9oo much for not making beast boy go cut himself
1fallenangel7 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I like it! Not too much fluff. And Beast Boy seems...well, Beast Boy.
BeastBoyRaven chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awww cuteness! these two are my favorite Teen Titans couple... They are perfect for each other