Reviews for Under the Egyptian Sun
minerva's-kitten chapter 17 . 8/31/2009
Absolutely great story! can't wait for the sequel!
minerva's-kitten chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
"Oh bloody hell their snogging in the pool!"

Sweetness! Go Albus! Go Minerva!
minerva's-kitten chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Yay a crack! A nice big crack in her walls. Good going Albus you'll get her in no time.
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I rather find this intriguing.
IMmmad chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Its awesome!

But i have to say i picture Min's life a bit different. I think she was of course, serious with her work, but dated a lot of guys since i think when she was in Hogwarts she was hot, but she never had anyone screw her (for dignity purposes). But she got even more serious with her work because she became an auror and then retired and started teaching (marauder's time)and came to this.

P.S

your inside jokes were funny. keep writing!
B. Alex Burke chapter 17 . 2/22/2006
AAWW! I'm freakin' cryin'! Yeah, I have no emotional control. You are an absolute GENIUS!
B. Alex Burke chapter 16 . 2/22/2006
Oh my freakin' GOD! Why haven't I read this before? I love it! Wait, I didn't put enough imfesis. I LOVE it!
B. Alex Burke chapter 6 . 2/22/2006
AAWW! I think I'm cruing. Actual tears, and OO, a sniffle. Wow, I'm happy I don't have to wait for an update.
B. Alex Burke chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
I wasn't drinking this time, I was eating. I bit my tounge, and now, I think it's bleeding. I'm going to continue. I like it a lot so far. S/P? Wierd, but I'll get used to it.
B. Alex Burke chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
OKIE DOKIE! I definetly sprayed my coffee everywhere. I laughed so hard, I think I bruised a rib, or something.
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I don't think it's trash...I think it's rather...interesting. I wanna see where this is going.
virgomonkeygirl chapter 9 . 12/20/2005
eyes pop open. ok!
virgomonkeygirl chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
*laughs an evil laugh*
virgomonkeygirl chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
bad image erase! erase! i love your storys
Dumbledoreschild chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
HOT! nicely written:) I personally think that the AD/MM romance is a wonderful setup and must be written just right. I must say this story has come pretty close to the right set up. There is just enough passion to keep you hooked, but not to much to gross you out. Once again congrats and a job well done:)