Reviews for Aftermath
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Hallolo chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
thank you for this gapfiller, I really enjoyed reading it!

Hallolo
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Excellent story! This topic of healing Aragorn and getting him to rest was sorely needed. I loved the way you wrote his and Legolas' caring handling of Haldir...and the way you wrote Aragorn and Legoals' friendship. I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I would love to read more LOTR stories from you if you ever get the desire to write them...especially ones that are Aragorn-centric! :)
Mirach chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Beautiful story! So... heart-warming :)
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
So good, thanks for a wonderful read!
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Great, great story, beautifully written and a pleasure to read! Excellent portrayal of the friendship between Elf and Ranger!
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Such a wonderfully written story!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hello. This is 'sheer homeage' but not all stories are. Some, those with slash especially, cannot, in my opinion be called that. Very well-written story. I LOVE Helm's Deep stories, and this one was particularly good. It's going on my faves. Well done.
Colorado chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
You have, as usual, written beautifully.
A-zla chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
a very nice, well written story! Congratulations!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Just wanted to add this great story to my favourites
Aragornwriter chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Just wanted to (finally) take my time to review this story. I read it four months ago, at the beginning of the year. It was one of my inspirations to start writing fanfiction myself, and one of the reasons why I love angst so much.
A great story!
Humbuggie chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
This is one of the best post-Helm's Deep/Warg attack storie I have read and one of my favorites. your description of the friendship between the three friends is perfect. your description of Aragorn is excellent. I hope you will write many more stories.
Lythande1972 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I was planning to write a story about this when I found that you had already done it, better than I could! This is great fun to read - angsty yet not overdone (which is VERY hard to do), and the humor is terrific. Thanks for a great read!
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Wow. This is a fantastic piece! You captured the characters brilliantly. Love the line about the cold water for waking Gimli!