Reviews for Aftermath
grumpy chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
hi there, sorry this is a bit late, but I have read your story "aftermath" and wanted to tell you how good it was, very, very good, one of the best writen about what happened after the battle.

Good thing Legolas was there after Aragorn had his dream.

Looking forward to more of your storys
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Wow, what a great story, I really hope you write more. I always love stories about the aftermath of that battle and you wrote it so vividly with just enough humor to not let it be too angsty. Loved it, absolutely loved it.
Jamesofme chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
I likes. It's very well written and very believable. The detail is great - I tend to be a little sloppy on that myself. I love your character intereaction too. All in all a very good story. Keep it up!

James
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Whoa! Long enough! That took a while to read! Anyways! This was *VERY* well written! I really liked it! POOR HALDIR! HE DIED! *cries* It's not fair! I liked him! Anyways, this was absolutely AMAZING! I really liked reading this! You captured each character's feelings prefectly! Well, hope to read more from you soon!

~Lómiothiel
tychen chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Welcome to LOTR the name from mag 7 site, so new I should be in for a good read.I wasn't characters were well written ,as was their forward to reading more from ,hint.
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wow! This was very good. I liked all the interaction between Aragorn and Legolas.
Lady Jaina chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
That was awesome! I loved the way you made Legolas and Aragorn interact and the fact that Gimli was often present was amazing too. You did a good job writing his character! Great job! I look forward to reading more of your work.
LilyBaggins chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Wow. That's all I can think of to say at this moment. I happen to love Helm's Deep fics that focus on Aragorn and Gimli and Legolas, and this is one of the best I've read. I'm also very glad to see some Aragorn h/c, as well... a nice change from the proliferation of only Legolas h/c out there.

Very well-written, and definitely don't hesitate to keep writing LOTR fanfic... you've got these characters down beautifully.
Ari-Morrigan chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Wow... This fanfic is just awesome! The details and layout are very impressive. ~_

I liked the dialogue between the characters especially the part about awaking Gimli.

A very well written piece of fanfic! I look forward to reading other fanfics written by you. _
24 | « Prev Page 1 2