Reviews for inuyasha's betrayal, kagome's revenge
Porsha chapter 4 . 6/11
The go shippo
Porsha chapter 3 . 6/11
This would be interesting if it was a new series, I like to picture what happens when I read stories and may I say very interesting
Porsha chapter 1 . 6/11
Second time reading this and I just love it
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Plz update this story is getting SOOOOOOO GOOD!
PrincessKanna35 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
FINALLY! a story wear kagome gets a taste of the dark side MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA... ans so on and so forth*LAUGHS AN DARK AND EVIL LAUGH*
PurpleLightning12 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
OMG I LUV THE STORY! I dont really care if u havent updated for a long time, because I just started reading today! PLZ HURRY AND CONTINUE! I LUV THIS! FAVING! I will be looking for updates! O WOOT!
Megan Consoer chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
XxEriaChanxX chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
hey

i think that you should kill inuyasha first then sango so that sango can suffer for inuyasha's death!i know that's evil but hey whoever said i'm nice.D

so peace

P. sure that inu-trasha dies than his bitch
ILoveAnime89 chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
Love it update again soon and kill them both. .
Dark Hearted Angel99 chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
I think you should kill Sango!she's a B*tch!kill her!kill her!kill her!i like your story..keep it up!please don't make this short! it's beautiful!love your story...
unda chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
this story is really good! please update soon!
inuloveskagome123 chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
I hope you update soon. It's really good. Ok...I would just like to say that Sango deserved that whole killing Kohaku in front of her thing. Though Inuyasha is still more of an ass than Sango...
Kosu chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
Plz update it was really good.
InuGirlfriend chapter 5 . 9/18/2005
NICE! I THIN THAT THEY DID THE RIGHT TING TO SANGO! BUT ADD TO THE STORY! IT IS VERY GOOD!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »