Reviews for The Red Masque
ScRaBbLe1 chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
I kno I'm kinda late, but could u maybe keep going? just a couple of chapters? please? :)
Tinker927 chapter 5 . 10/29/2005
i know this says discontinued, but i would go absolutly bonkers (in a good way) if you decided to update. i love this story so far, it is amazing! i'm sorry if i wasted your time but still, reconsider on the discontinuation part
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
I like the story, but his had better not be a BBR or CyR fic.
SecondQueen chapter 5 . 9/30/2004
"The Red Masque"? Made me think of "The Masque of the Red Death" so I had to at least check this out :) I am so glad I found your fic- it's fantastic! The descriptions are wonderful- makes me feel like I can see what's going on. I love the way you write the characters, especially Raven and Starfire. I hope you keep writing this fic.
Fae Ring chapter 5 . 8/17/2004
This is a good portrayal of Raven's truggle within herself, and I found Cyborgs affections endearing. Great job.
Eithne chapter 5 . 7/15/2004
yay! great story. the writing anf plot was wonderful. please update soon! suspense is setting in!
dana1313 chapter 5 . 5/6/2004
update
Preventer Squall chapter 5 . 4/29/2004
oh. Very climactic end for the chapter. I can guess who 'she' is, but 'he' is something I am curious about. Hope you don't keep us in suspense for much longer.
RavenRogue chapter 5 . 4/15/2004
Please write more! I love this story and I'm really eager to see what happens next!
RavenRogue chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Good job! I loved your portrayals of the characters!
PlushieKeeper chapter 5 . 1/27/2004
Wow. I read this all in one sitting, I just didn't want to leave! I hope you update soon, this is getting majorly exciting!
Raven A. Star chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
VERY CONTINUE. IT'S GETTING VERY INTERESTING! n_n
Dragonmaster01 chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
whoa...
O.O
you know, that was really stupid of cyborg to go out like that
hes half metal!
i mean, he like a human lightning rod!
of course he would get struck by it!
_
raven could have gone out
she could protect herself with her powers...
ah well
write more!
dont leave me hanging!
MistressDarkness chapter 5 . 12/7/2003
kewl..i really like this fic..u goota continue! please asap! out of all the teen titan fics i've read, i luv this 1 the most!
Avaenian chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
WRITE MORE! who are the her and him?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »