Reviews for Night
Tentrees chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Again Dumbles causing more pain and heart ache then is allowed simply becasue 'he is the GREAT GOD DUMBLEDORE AND CAN DO NO WRONG. All the pain in Harry's life can be rightfully placed at Dumbledores feet. And in that old useless mans quest for the Great Good. WHat ever the hell that is.

Good fic. Glad I hit the link from the Forum site. Thers some good stuff here. Off to read for a bit...
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
You know, this story just made me realize why J.K. chose to pretty much ignore this part of Harry's life, there's no way she would have been able to keep all the angst kid-friendly. I'm usually not a fan of stories with short paragraphs but it seemed to work for examining Harry's troubled thoughts. I probably would have recommended more characters but I also know that wasn't what you were looking to do.

Good stuff. Too bad J.K. wasn't up for writing about emotional development.
Julia451 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Whoah... What a chill. Now *that* is a truly great, well-written, emotional, real story. Sounds a lot like one I wrote for "Avatar." Inner mind fics like this are hard to do without rambling, but this is... I know it's cliche, but I think it's perfect.
Summer Tabone chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Cool. Too Angsty, but I like that LMAO (at what I just said, I'm not a sadistic bitch.
aghrvnclw62442 chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Interesting...

But, knowing Harry, something would flicker at the back of his head and make him realise that all of his thoughts are completely irrational...

I have to disagree with Allison Kate, though, the thoughts depicted in your story might not be too far from what JKR decides to have him thinking.
Allison Kate chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Meh, it's okay. I know it's angst and everything, but a lot of the thoughts are extremely un-Harry-like. Even after the events in Ootp I don't think it's very believable. I did, however, like your "black baloon out of reach" imagery, very nice! Allison Kate
Kandice chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Suicidal!Harry! I like how you put in his thoughts and it makes the reader see a whole range of emotions. Very nice.
Usha88 chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Aw...that was awesome. That was great. Great job! ;)
Allyssa Cordell chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
This is really good! Very well written, and I can really see this happening...depressing though...