Reviews for Tally Sticks
ramenwriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Amazing. I suddenly feel like I'm not giving the Hound enough thought.
Hades'Queen chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This is very well written. I love it.

Ever thought of moving it to the A Song of Ice and Fire category in books?
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I really liked this!
AngelofSnow chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was awesome. I loved seeing the Hounds thoughts regarding Arya and his guilt over Sansa.
Stained by Blood and Fire chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I love how you write the Hound. THank you.
Emma Rou chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh I love this. Great Arya and Sandor voices - and interaction.
Net Sphere Engineer chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Very well written. I think you captured The Hounds character quite well, though Arya's part was a little drawn out.

A good little read, all in all. Its a damn shame Sandor is apparently dead by the 4th book. He was easily one of my most favorite characters of the series. Oh well.
Etrangere chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I didn't think anyone could do a Sandor's PoV justice, and wow, did you ever prove me wrong. Amazing and gut wrenching.
Trackrunner237 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
"Would he leave her or let her go?"

Excellent line that pretty much sums up Arya's feelings, I think. On one hand, she knows she should be glad of a chance to get away from the Hound, and on another hand, she's sick of being left by her companions (Gendry and Hot Pie).

Interesting take on Sandor's thoughts during The Beating. I've always kind of pictured the opposite though: Sandor talking himself *out of* helping her. You know, 'Don't do it, dog. You can't help. You shouldn't even want to help. She's nothing to you. You'd only get yourself killed, and for what?'

But your way works too. Either way, it amounts to the same thing: Sandor wanting to help her, but not having the courage to do it. I bet it was eating him up inside all throughout ASoS.

I wish you'd consider writing more Sansa/Sandor fics, because there just aren't enough good writers in the fandom.
snackfiend101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
*sees Sam's review* *blinkblink* What *are* you talking about, girl? Doesn't swear out loud? What are you on? *thinks for a minute or two* Wait...don't answer that. I know you.

Anyway, about the story itself...wow. That's all I can say. Wow. I wish I could write anywhere near as well as you can. You got the Hound down to a T.
sammie teufel chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
wow. i think i stopped breathing about five minutes ago. it's a whole new look into poor, neglected sandor clegane. beautiful. there are a couple of deviations from his regular syntax, but that's to be expected. he rarely swears out loud, i noticed, reading through the book the other day, but other than that, he's *very* true to character. are you planning on writing more on this story? i'm hooked!

ST
A chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
*deep, shuddering breath* Oh god, finally I find some really, really good ISOIAF fanfic. I think this is perfect. It is exactly like it should be, like it is, you capture the narrative and the characters so truly. Especielly the part about Sandor killing Gregor every time he went into battle really got me, and the way he thinks of Sansa makes my heart ache. Thank you.
lexx Kamacze chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
I love the Song of Ice and Fire series n loved this fanfic, (I wish there were more). Keeping on writing, I can't wiat until th enext installement.

-lexx kamacze
Demosthenes Tecumseh chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
The characterization is pretty good, Sandor's moreso than Arya's. A few of the excanges between them feel almost directly out of the books themselves.

FFnet needs more Martin fics. I'm glad someone's making them.
Lanfir Leah chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Beautiful. Your story gives good insights into both of the characters, and it's written with a lot of feeling.

I dont think Arya's monologue is too long- it's necessary to prove her sad, sad point. It impresses the reader as much as it impresses Sandor. At least, thats how I read it.

Arya's story in A Song of Ice and Fire makes my heart bleed every time I read it, and you managed to capture that feeling perfectly. Thanks for directing me to your story.