Reviews for Jackson and Jackson
Doctor Kazoo chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Wow
erickwiu130 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I choose to use the Different Strokes episode because I saw that it was a longer write-up than the others I had browsed through. After reading it though, I realized that it kind of stretched out the main subject too long and the reading gets dull and boring. There is never a new topic of interest introduced that is not related to Arnold and his wanting to get comic books and this creates a very one dimensional story.

Being a fan of Different Strokes i was kind of let down after reading this write-up. It stayed to much on one topic and that one topic hardly kept me reading on. Then when they tried to bring something new to the table or give the episode some depth it ended up seeming fake or completely unnecessary. Examples of this are the parts where Arnolds made up friend Chester is brought up but then he is never called out on the fact that he knows nobody named Chester, then when the random suspicious man follows Arnold and miraculously dissapears.. I did not see the need for that part to really be added at all. It is never brought back into the story in the end, if that was done it may help the story alot.
erickwiu130 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
In this episode they kind of stick on one thing for to long. They really drag out the comic book thing and could talk about something else as well.
MichaelJacksonRULES chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
CONTINUE THE STORY!

PLEASE?

anonomyus chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
meh, this was fine. But you have a copule mistakes. 1: The black gold fish Aberham died in season 2. and 2: Mrs. Garret left the show in season 2 also. Otherwise, this was pretty good. So i give it a 3 out of 5. :)
LottesBlossom chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
OMG! I LOVE Michael Jackson! You have to continue! update soon ASAP! PLZ!
Chromaggia chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
"Don't tell her, she's a girl! Girls don't know how to keep secrets!" Arnold said.

"Yes we do, we just don't choose to, now what's going on?" Kimberly asked.

Bahahahahahaha.
Chromaggia chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
"I didn't want to tell you downstairs and worry Mister D. or Mrs. Garrett, but...Arnold doesn't know anybody named Chester," Willis said.

"What?" Kimberly asked.

"I knew all our friends before we left Harlem, there was Jamal, Kevin, Louie, Bubba, Charles, Vernon, William, and a whole bunch of other guys, but...never was there a guy named Chester."

"So there's no Chester?" Kimberly asked.

LOL.

Awesome story!
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I think it's brilliant! Keep up your phenomenal writing!
Chaobaby95 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I love Michael jackson, and I wanna see what comes!
ringsofakhaten chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Update. You're on my story alert list. Great story, though. I love Michael Jackson, so you better continue.
Janet chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
This story is really cool. Please update soon. I really like it.
MichaelJackson'sGirl chapter 2 . 5/5/2006
I really like it. And I'm glad you're one of the people who wrote a fanfic that's NOT making fun of Michael Jackson. I LOVE Michael Jackson and I wish I was Arnold right now, damn it, he so lucky.
Jo chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
This story is really cool i hope you continue this soon il keep checkin luv Jo x
thee.neon.rat chapter 1 . 1/12/2005