Reviews for A Truth to Tell
aasrosy113 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
tear coming sad story really emotional
Hells Fury chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
sniff YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO THEM YOU HEARTLESS JERK!NOT EVEN if you broken tommorow by wands COULD CHEER ME UP!
South Pacific Warrioress chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
that was a tear jerker sad but good listin to Stabbing Westward "Goodbye" i was it made me squrt a tear
Cutie chapter 1 . 10/11/2000
Okay...firstly Team Rocket wouldn't do that and if they did Brock wouldn't let them get away with it.
f a n f i c t i o n i s t h e f r e e d o m t o e x p r e s s chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
*sniff sniff* :'
Sasami Jurai chapter 1 . 7/5/2000
I swear, tears were forming in my eyes. They were! That was sooooooo sad! I'm not a great Misty fan, but I hate the thought of her dying. My favorite character is Ash, but I doubt that he'd kill himself. But I guess I would if I lost my best friend and true love. I also like James, and I think that he doesn't like to watch bad things happen. He just follows Jessie who I bet he is afraid of. _
maddie chapter 1 . 6/23/2000
YOU ARE SO MEAN! IHATE YOU &#%!
kyllir chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
uhmmmmmm... i'll tell you one thing right now, if i found out the person that killed my 3 bestest pals was sittin next to me. would kill him/her. they would die painfully and slowly. then i'd look down at them and laugh. mercy is for the weak and well, thats all have to say 'bout that...