Reviews for Disneyland
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 8/9
Nice
DementedLeaf chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Very nicely written!

No OOCy people, very good English and... ah, you're definitely good at making me feel things. I think I'll continue to explore your stories. They're good distractions as well!
garrycooper101 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Recently found this fic. I think it's great!

Hope you you continue writing.
lilykep chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
D mn your evil quest to make me cry. You won, I cried. Are you happy now?
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
*hugs*

This is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.
Kin Pandun chapter 7 . 1/13/2008
Much Fun and Angst together.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
purrfus chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
This one went a little differently from the other stories of yours I've read.

This one I cried until I laughed.

Emotional dealing very well done.
fiona chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
you are awesome for using the word "boinking". also, this is really good. I like Xanders POV, despite him not loving Spike.
Caspican Duck Duck chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
What a fabulous story! If I didn't know any better I'd swear this was an episode transcript! Absolutely fabulous. I loved the situations and the charcters. Well done!

Jericho...
AngusH chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
This is beautiful work. The way that you've managed to get inside the characters so perfectly is wonderful. I really like it very much.
Starrika chapter 7 . 3/9/2004
Please do a sequel to this, it was extremely moving! I seriously was crying when I read the memorial service, and I'm really curious to see what you've got in my for the rest of the characters. Please!
monanotlisa chapter 7 . 11/30/2003
Really liked this story- a wonderful, so very credible ensemble piece giving all our characters the gentle good-bye we were craving so badly. Thanks a lot for writing this; I'm glad Sibling recommended it over on BBF.
Susan chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
I love, love love this story, and I hardly ever take the time to review. I really enjoy reading a story that has true emotion and heartache, which you write wonderfully, but that also is full of fun and light. I feel it stays more true to the show, not to have all moments be dampered by angst. I really can't wait for your Disneyland chapter, I know it will be excellent. Love your Dawn and Buffy, especially.
Briana Marie chapter 7 . 11/8/2003
Yay! Great story! Liked it lots! Made me cry . . . I wish Anya could come back :( All well, at least Spike came back! :)
Yseult deBreton chapter 4 . 10/18/2003
I'm here because this was recommended on BBF. I haven't finished the story yet, but I want to commend you for the way you have portrayed the immediate grief you feel when you someone you love so strongly dies (i.e., chapter 4). You have exactly captured it. If you ended the story here, I would still say this is an outstanding piece of fiction. And I am in awe.