Reviews for Slayer War
Zathraas chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
Great story. I somehow must have missed it when it was first posted.
littlelozza chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
nice story, and it was complete! keep writing.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 4/25/2004
And so, the story ends. Buffy is back, she and Xander are engaged to be married and they have adopted Death. Now, a word of warning to any crazy Vampire, Demon or other meglomanic that thinks they can end the world: DON'T DO IT! If you even THINK about it, and word gets out, The Invulnerable and Death WILL come and TAKE YOU OUT! End of discussion.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
Well, the council is just about together. And I hate to say it, but your puns are about as bad as those that Tim and Steve have used in their stories! *I think you should take that as a compliment* Now, to take out this wicked creature once and for all!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 4/25/2004
All I have to say is WOW! Now we know what happened to Buffy, how she overcame the Invulnerable and became the first Vampire/Slayer. Now, its PAYBACK TIME! And I loved the idea of Xander teasing her about being a Highlander! THAT WAS SWEET!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
WOW! So many changes! And yet, some things stay the same. Oz is still a wolf, and he and Willow are STILL the hack team supreme! And Cordy a SLAYER! LOL! But now, its time to get serious. Time to rescue the council and put this threat to rest once and for all. BTW, whatever happened to Faith?
Harry2 chapter 2 . 4/25/2004
Let the call go out: SLAYERETTES ASSEMBLLE! * I know, I know, I'm ripping off the Avengers, but IT FITS!* Time to bring everyone together and stop this evil ONE LAST TIME!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
You WERE right! This story is a very good one! And I look forward to when Buffy and the other Slayer get together and START KICKING BUT!
SlayKitten91 chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Okay I just realised you did a sequel so good on you! lol

TTFN
SlayKitten91 chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
I really liked that story! I really don't like B/X as a ship I think they are better friends but that story is good. I think there should be a sequel.

TTFNSlayKitten91
cori chapter 6 . 10/10/2003
wow, this is like so cool, i luv the powers u gave buffy and death...its just cool, now i have to go find the sequel..bye bye :]