Reviews for An Ending and a Begining
Princesakarlita411 chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

stupid gambit
numypiebemine chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
!Okay, 2 things. 1:awesome, very elaborate. 2: THE END?
JenB chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
I enjoyed this story until I got to the end. Is there a sequel that better resolves things? I feel like you ended the story too soon. It needs one more chapter. Have Rogue find Logan with the professors help. She talks to him and straightens things out or have Marie try to find him but not be able to. Then things get really bad with Remy, he's abusive and maybe tries to rape marie. Logan senses he needs to go back and returns in time to save her and then they straighten things out. I beg you to please add to this story. You write very well, I just want a happy ending.
Gynx8 chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
Aw what a sad ending! Ah well I guess they cant ALL be happy... Anyway, I just found this fic, albeit a year or two late (lol) and I just wanted to say that it's one the best I've read in ages! The angst was great the plot was great it was all just so great. I may be one for a happy ending but what you did seemed appropriate... For it to end in happy bliss, there would need to added chapters to make it all convincing, ya know?

But there is room for a Sequel! So I guess there is hope... ANYONE! HINT HINT! lol

*Adds to favs* Again thanks for the great read! :)
MoonFace01 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
wah, how could you have left off like that? the story was great, but it would be better if you would write a sequel and have a happy ending to it. luved the story, very well written, and i hope you write another one soon!
FeralShadow chapter 11 . 10/17/2005
You've got to be kidding me! That's how the story ends! Logan leaving her! They're love never taking root! You have to make a sequal to this story! The love of these two must not be denied! I refuse to let such a good story defiled by such an ending! Sorry for my angery words but endings like that don't go over to well with me.
FurubaForever16 chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
I CANT BELEIVE THAT IS HOW IT ENDED! its so sad. Usually i dont write mean things but i think u should rewrite it. PLEASE! they've been through too much to just give up! rewrite PLEASE!
himeno-kagome chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
GOD!

That damn excuse for an ending SUCKED!

REWRITE IT! NOW!
Aleana1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I love you for saying you hate Remy, I actually haven't read any of the story yet (i got throught the author's note and stopped to review) i just wanted to let you know I agree with you 100%, it's wierd having them together, plus the accent is annoying when it's in writing. You know what they say about great minds ;-)
LawlietLoves chapter 11 . 6/11/2004
This is one of the best X-Men stories I've ever laid eyes on! Please update soon!
immortalatk chapter 11 . 5/10/2004
This not good ending. Need sequel. YES. Good.
Immortal
nooooooo chapter 9 . 4/25/2004
dont end it now. have marie go look for him and find him in a bar and end it happily. please
kili-2 chapter 11 . 3/9/2004
omg... i usually don't read angst... now i know why... i'm almost crying... great job!
WantingDreams chapter 10 . 1/4/2004
Ok i already read the hole story but for some reson it wont let me reveiw for chapter 11 so im doing it here. OMG you can not end the story there! they have to find eachother and see that it was just a miss understanding. u must must must must must must must tims 10 continue. If you don't u will leave countless readers waiting for an ending that wont eve come. Have logan meat marie again in a bar or something, but they have to make up and get together. they must. please please please continue!
ScruffyLovin chapter 11 . 1/4/2004
NO! *sobs* After all they've been though, then don't get a happy ending? *pouts* Well...it was still a good story. But so damn sad!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »