Reviews for Gypsies
VanillaHoney chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
Aw. I love this. I love it, I love it, I love it.

o(_)o
CradleToGrave chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
That was a very beautiful and passionate piece.
Rainstorm Amaya Arianrhod chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Clever. Lots of D/N stories set in that time period make Daine act older than she is (if that makes sense) but I like the way you give a sense of how young she is when you say she's 'nervous' and when you show her being told a tall story by the old man and being fooled. I like your jealous Numair, as well.
Sonnet Lacewing chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
This is absolutely mezmerizing. I cannot believe I missed it before.
hljhhhh chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Whoa, that was great. Very well writen.

fell
Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This story is beautiful. You set the scene so well, I swear I could almost hear gypsy music! :)
simi chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
ah all your one shots are so sweet...
yet this 1s sad 2 well sad for numair
:) please keep writing fan fic ur really good
Mage d'Argent chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Waht a pleasure it is to stumble upon such a beautifully witten fic. True to character and atmospheric; you should write more about Daine and Numair, as there is never enough about the couple.
dainenumairfan chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
write more! write more write more write more! you are now my favorite author here! please write more!
Ellie chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
This was a really good, you're a wonderfull writer and I love all your stories. Please continue with this!

Ellie
Kit49 chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
do i really have to tell you again that you're amazing? I mean im sure you've heard it enough! Geez...great story...will you do other ones like these? im sure you will...you sould do another chapter to this one.
Clare chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I LOVE GYPSIES! I love stories about them too and this was particularly good. I think you captured their customs(e.g. bright dress, dancing and flirting etc. . .) and livliness really well.

Have you by any chance read the Obernewtyn cronicles?

Please keep writing. I think there should be at least one gypsie storie on here. ) Can't wait for the next chapter!

Clare.
Lightshine chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Spiffy! (And sweet _) PLEASE try to write more fics, you're very good at it.
Kimra chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Your stories are beautiful. I just think I should tell you that because I haven't reviewed anything by you before but your one of my favourite authors.
bojanglesbiscuit chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
this was great! very original. write more stories! all of yours are awesome! i just love d/n