Reviews for Black and white decision
freddy chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
u no the maths question doesnt fish it chicken pie! good so far kiu
Mel chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
O.K. What's wrong with Sara? Just all of a sudden, attacking Merlock. What does the cloak have to do with some weird dream. Plus she needs to tell Merlock. Cause Merlock does love Sara. He has alwaysed loved her. Please continue. I want to know what happens.

JA NE

NYA!
yugimaster chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
good story but stop being soo mean to flint!
jutyunt chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
crap get a life looser
Hotkitty chapter 2 . 6/5/2004
STUPID FFNET! Sorry i dint review earlier i neva got an alert. This is seriously wiked so far and ill definitely be loyal, i neva abandon fics unless they seriosuly strt 2 bore me and i dontreckon thisll bore me. Next ime u update if i dont check it out in 3 dayz email me and tell me cuz itll prolly be cuz i dint get the alert.

BYEZ AND UPDATE SOON
Dutch Cheshire Cat chapter 2 . 5/26/2004
Hey, this is very nice, keep it up please.
AerinM chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
You're doing great! _ I haven't seen a new fic under this section in quite a while! . Continue soon!
AerinM
Chibinini88 chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
it's ok is this a sara n Merlock story or Sara n someelse we dont know story? o well update soon!
Hotkitty chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
OMG!

I cant believe that sum1 otha than celedriel greenleaf or me has actually bothered 2 post sumthin!

this section has been like totally ded 4 months!

It sounds real good so far and it sounds as thoughim finally gunna get sum decent reading material and PLLEASE!

UPDATE! AS IVE ALREADY STATED UVE MADE A GOOD IMPRESSION AND I SHALL BE A LLOYAL REVIEWER AS LONG AS U UPDATE!

Hope it gets 2 the romance soon cuz im gettin anxious!

Also if u can id appreciate if ud check out my fics u see as ive already said this section is ded at the moment and im barely gettin any reviews!

WELLZ TTYL