Reviews for Saga of the Orange Boat
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Okay, that was weird.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Jack! she means to do it with you! oh honestly, men just don't get it sometimes!
cornflakesnobowl chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
the plot could have been explained better. i got confused on some parts. anyway, i enjoyed reading this.
jackysparrow chapter 3 . 5/2/2006
This blue lady sound intersting i can wait to keep reading!

JS
jackysparro chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
a vacation on a little orange boat with jack and ana all alone. this could get interesting. hope 2 read soon.

js
Takada Saiko chapter 13 . 6/8/2004
Yay! Good story! I loved it! Great story!
Takada Saiko chapter 11 . 6/8/2004
That's why she doesn't want to be him in the morning...
Takada Saiko chapter 8 . 6/8/2004
Gross... puky shirt Jack...
Takada Saiko chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Waii! No wonder he isn't off chasing after the loony woman! grr... evil lady, I don't like her. took me a minute to get my timelines strait about your stories, but I finally did it! *feels proud* *goes off to read more*
Takada Saiko chapter 2 . 6/8/2004
This is great so far... really funny!

"Once Jack could ascertain he wouldn’t be made fun of for the confession, he shrugged and decided to throw caution to the wind."

I love that! That sounds like how I handle conversations, but it always seems like by the end of the conversation the person who I thought was going to understand is saying something about padded rooms and doctors and how it'll be like a nice little vacation for me... hmm... those doctors never kept me long, but they were nice... _-

*goes off to read more*
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
*dies laughing* that's great! "But why is it orange?" *giggles* I don't know why but when I fist started reading this I thought of a little bitty tiny boat and I was like "aww.. poor Jack..." But he'll have fun Just him and Ana Maria together... all alone... with their ugly boat. *evil giggle* Yay! I must go off and read more!

Check out my story if you have time, ne? .
Immortal Nymph chapter 13 . 3/30/2004
Bloody good!It was so cute and stuffie! _ Graziella's cool!
Lykosdracos chapter 13 . 2/17/2004
Another man holding a chair ran forwards and swung it at Jack's back, connecting with the pirates back the chair shattered
- okay OW! thats got to'ave hurt'im now. ich
Knowing he'd lose eventually didn't mean he'd stop fighting now, in fact, it only meant he'd fight all the harder.
- YAY! THATS JACK FOR YA! BRING IT ON YE SCURVY SON OF A DOGS!
“You mean do I trust you ‘em other times I’m under ya.
Lykosdracos chapter 12 . 2/17/2004
Poor soul got herself trampled by a mule
- a mule? LOL
don’t know if they’ll ever recover from seeing her stomped to bits right in front of them, such as it was.
Lykosdracos chapter 11 . 2/17/2004
It wasn’t fun; he turned his ankle to the side, spun awkwardly, and landed badly
- the things he'll do for Anamaria. ouch. lol
(not entirely faked mind you but exaggerated at the right moment
- haha. and exactly right for Jack's POV. he has a way (well technically you...) of twisting words so that it sounds perfectly logical even though later when thought about it, its just like being caught and having thought of the perfect excuse for said crime. muhaha
Pain arced from his foot and up the side of his leg the moment he tried putting some pressure on it.
- oh ouch. poor Jack.
A gunshot wound to the chest normally would not be bad enough to seek out help from Graziella.
-LOL. so im guessing theres a wee bit animosity towards Graziella, eh? ;)
“It don’t hurt. It’s better.