Reviews for Thou Shall not StealKisses
merle CL chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
the first answer to the first mona lisa cult thingy should, i think, be:
"...like the cover-girl of some anti-christ cult
MAGAZINE..."
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
*sighs sadly* oh. how sweet. That was a really good oneshot. The Little Mermaid input was cute, too. I love that Tomoya is so reasonable even in such situations. Great work.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
hi! *(waves* i laughed so much at the random answers. so cute! you got it planned out! well, dont steal kisses but can i kiss you on the cheek na lang? galing mo kasi eh
fallen pheniox chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
LOL! I LOVE UR ENDING! lol! u've got THE most awesomest endings to ur stories! This one leaves the mind to wonder as well! And it makes me all smiley at the end, lol, good job! It's so unique too, and how he stats he'd ask permission later! lol! smart move, that was slick. I liked it a lot, surprised me actually. I wasn't expecting that at all, and he didn't even know for sure that she liked him, and he went and still stole that kiss from her. lol, brave, very brave. She didn't kiss back though, and he still ends up saying about asking permission later, lol. Not to mention she slapped him, wouldn't u usually think that the girl wouldn't like u after that? he's just smart huh? P anyways, great story, an awesome job really! good luck with ur future stories, I'll be sure to read them, eventually, lol, P
B0nz-Ein chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
0oo0oo0O CuTE so cute
i dunt know What TO SaI ... (T_T!) sorry umm keep up the good work?
Bonz
Crystle chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Kawaii! That is really really cute! *jumps around like a hyberactive Momiji-kun after eating a couple gallons of candy* Love it! Love it! Favorite it! .
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Funny... but true. Thou shall not steal at all, even kisses... _
Shy Syaoran Girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
_ Kawaii! That's all I have to say! _
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Very good!

I never liked T&E, but now I do!
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Yes she slapped him! Haha i'm evil... cute though! i kinda was like woah at the last sentence. haha nice ending, i couldn't of done it better!

Mei
Superhero Sakura chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
KAWAII! that's the only word for it!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
WAI! So good! So in character! Even the slap! I can't do IC slaps...wah...

Very good. I love the commandments thing. Seems like something Tomoyo would say. But would a private school actually have people that stupid? Gomen, that's my two cents.

Continue writing!

wicherwill _
silverkaze chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
LOL

okay. christianity, the ten commandments. lol. intersting moralizing. tho that's not the thing, but its so awfully cute.[no you are not moralizing] but still so adorable. ) genki de ne!
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
KAWAII! Your stories are really good! You're one of the best yet! Continue writing your awesome fics!

Kore Yan _