Reviews for A New Life For Captain Jack Sparrow
crimson6633 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Please continue! I want to see Elisabeths and wills reactions! PLEASE I can't take the wait any longer
ApplePie777 chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
WHY did you never finish this again? ;D

bleh...you haven't been on this site in years.
C.J.Black chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
oh...my...GOD!this story is AWESOME!i ove it! so what does jack, sorry, thomal wells say about his impersonation of jack sparrow? im sure it is a LITTLE farfetched(stressing the word little)and gillette wont believe it, but i wnat to know what tom can come up with on the spot. thanks for the excellent read, and has kept me enraptured in it frm the first u again!
HonorSkywalker chapter 9 . 7/22/2005
What a rare and unique tale. I love it!
Scarlett Burns chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
Hun, have I told you how much I absolutely ADORE this story? I love it... and you're KILLING me w/ these long waits in between chapters! LOL (like I should talk)... in any case, excellent chapter!

I can't wait for the whole dinner scene to play out... now, this "tale" that Jack's going to have to tell about impersonating... himself... well, I'm sure it's going to be quite... interesting.

I have to wonder though, how much longer Jack will be able to keep up w/ this charade before Norrington figures out that something's up? For dear ol' Jack's sake, I hope it's for some time... but I suppose you never know. One slip with that Sparrow tatoo and he might be in for trouble, "impersinator" or not.

In any event... please do take pity on me and update this soon. Please? ;-)

~Scarlett
RaMeryt chapter 9 . 8/26/2004
Lovely! Captain Jack Sparrow pretending to be Thomas Well who impersonated Captain Jack Sparrow. Inspired. Can't wait to hear this story. Will it get him the hard spot or will he blow up his cover.

Well, Jack usually does lie superbly, no? But Norrigton is not a simpleton as many who would believe the Captain.

I had thought you had stopped the story. I am so glad this is not the case. Keep up
anonymouslump chapter 6 . 6/23/2004
One of the better "Pirates" fics I've come across. I would like to point out one very small, nitpicky mistake. When you refer to what I am assuming is the front of Lady Catherine's dress, you are using the word "decoupage." A decoupage is type of paper art. I believe the word you want is "decolletage," which would be the neck or front of a woman's gown. Other than that, not bad.
BlackJackSilver chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
Really enjoying your story. Look forward to updates.
padme17 chapter 9 . 6/18/2004
I read this story on the website oh johnny! and it was very good! This makes it easier to check for updates i guess! Keep up the good work!
cheatachu82 chapter 9 . 6/18/2004
Good story! Update soon!
AriannaMalfoy chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
I was just thinking about this story this morning and then I got on and discovered that you had updated. Must be psychic. But anyway, this is a great story and I am really glad that you did not let this one fall into the abandoned fic category. Keep going, this is really good!
AhiFlame chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
And a good one it shall be, eh? I LOVE this story and only wish it were updated more...*sigh*

And, just a little note, through the majority of the chapter, the formatting was squished and there were no paragraph breaks, making it hard to read.

But i am intrigued by this new story Jack will have to make up *snickers* Please update SOON so I can know what happens, okay? Pwease?

-AhiFlame-
Yvonne85 chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
I love this story! Cant wait to see what happens next! does gillett catch jack out? I hope not

Brilliant story anyway!
Scarlett Burns chapter 8 . 6/4/2004
Ack! Why hasn't this marvelous story been updated in so long? Oh dear, oh dear... hope you didn't decide to drop it.

I absolutely adore this... very well written, I can't wait to see where you take this. I'm anxious to read Jack and Norrington's dinner together... that will be quite interesting I'm sure.

So please, please... update soon. You're killin' me here. ;)

~Scarlett
Azaelia Hamwich chapter 8 . 4/21/2004
I love this! I started reading it (the first 7 parts) on the ..or whatever it was (linked from ) and once I'd read the first 7 parts I thought maybe it was on here cos it's a fanfic! And I'm so glad I found it! even though it was only one more chapter!
I'm really enjoying it :D
I agree with whoever said that more interest with lady catherine would be interesting :) And i was glad to see the tattoo thing in there! :D
It's going onto my favourite stories list! :)
(oh and good ending to chapter 8 lol! Interesting, very interesting! :P :D)