Reviews for Survival
C7H1531 chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
Can u plz finish this story! You have a brilliant plot here so don't waste it by not finishing it!
Emily Ebriection chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
WOW! I love it! TCFW! ( Too Cool For Words)
Milarqui chapter 13 . 10/5/2007
This story is very good! I just hope that you submit next chapter soon, because I'm really liking it!
monkey's ninja chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
*gasp* lol great writing! two thumbs up! My Rating-10!
Siriuslover4eva chapter 13 . 9/2/2006
Hey, I love your story, but when is the next chapter going to be posted? Just a curious reader!

-Jen
TootieFrootie chapter 13 . 7/27/2006
This is absolutely fantastic! I love this story so much! You must continue it! I shall be waiting for the next chapter...

:D
magickal1 chapter 13 . 3/25/2006
Excellent! I really like it!
pinkythesnowman chapter 13 . 2/11/2006
This is a good story! I imagined it like Treasure Island... I wish I was there with them. Sun? Sand? Two really, really cute guys? Who cares if there's danger!

I hope you update soon, I'll keep checking back!
LBDAVVWF4E chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Great story! What a cliffhanger...please update soon!
tuby chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
WELL THAT WAS GOOD, INTRESTING. I ONLY JUST FOUND THIS STORY TODAY SO I HOPE IF YOU HAVE NOT FINSHED IT YOU WILL BECAUSE ITS REALLY GOOD, I'VE LAUGHED A TON, AND I LOVE IT
MsMissProngs chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
Oy, so they're supposed to kill an evil-dude. Will that affect Voldemort at all? Sounds fun either way...

-MMP
amanda chapter 13 . 4/29/2005
more please
amanda chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
i reaaly like the story but its cruel how you left me in supense
siriuslover4eva chapter 13 . 4/29/2005
great story please update quickly, I loved it, please hurry. It is a great story with a great plot. If later in the story there are kids, Ginny and Harry's kids, one could be named Sirius James. Love the names, but GREAT story. Keep going!
Gogglehead Lover chapter 13 . 4/21/2005
Good chapter. Update soon. I don't know what else to say hehehehe