Reviews for To be Human
Stone-Man85 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Most touching.

I don't think I've ever read a short story with that much heart in it. Except for Healing Hearts, by riderofdragons.

Anyway, this was a good story.
Morncreek chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This story is sweet and very touching. It got me thinking about some things. Anyway, if I could, I would nominate this for "most likely to be an episode" because as you write them the characters are completely themselves while still bringing forward a deeper insight into them.
sifra chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
what does owari mean?
Omskivar chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I like your idea, especially since Melan obviously has issues trying to understand Marin and the human world. However, the entire time I was reading this, I couldn't help wondering why Melan didn't just go back into the ampoule to heal. In canon, he doesn't get hurt so badly that he can't go into the ampoule until Submaton Color.

For this story to make sense canon-wise, I would suggest either placing it in Submaton Color (if you wanted to keep the "Melan is injured" theme going), or finding another way for Melan to have this conversation with Granny. Maybe have Marin get the flu, or twist her ankle, and Melan would be worried about her, and that might open the door for him and Granny to talk.

Other than that, you've done a pretty decent job. You've got some serious potential, and I'd love to see what else you come up with. I'm also very glad that there are people writing for the Brigadoon fandom. Keep it up!
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Yosh! I'm glad I decided to do a random search on Brigadoon, otherwise I might never have found your story!

This was good! It was so cute, too! A nice little one shot. Now if only there were more people who knew about Brigadoon the Anime, the world would at last be complete!

...Random comment - they put a Brigadoon Anime section up. Not sure if you'll get more reviews if you put it there, but I'm just letting you know...

Till next time, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out!
keiko chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
How beautiful and touching! Wonderful work. I hope to see more!_
irene chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
hi! i just love your fic _ it's so sweet!
i hope you can update soon i can't wait to read the next chapter _.
irene megumi
Kokeshi088 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Ah, hai, hai, hai!
Brigadoon ficcies!
And I don't mean the musical!
I'm glade that some ppl have made Brigadoon fanficcies!(even if there are only two...)
Dang it... more Brigadoon1 Ah, yes, and at least slug-boy didn't get to comment, nor the other muses... they're on vacation
It's exam-week, and most of them are too stupid to go with me (Link), or are too big to fit in the skool(Wing-Zero), others control me 50%-99.9% of the time ("slug-boy/"Moochy"/Kerr 157), and the last is just plain scary (Majora)
NOTE: "Slug-boy" is my Animorphs muse, Majora(Zelda), and Wing-Zero(Oh, duh.)...and so is "Crazy Link", now that I think of it...
(again, Zelda)
But enoguh about muses! (I tend to ramble)
Fantastic fic! I'v eonly read the manga, but we fans still all feel the same way about Melan Blue... WE LOVE HIM! Right, fangirls?
... or maybe this series is still a bit too obscure for ther eto be enoguh known.
*sniff* Poor Melan...
But... it's on my favorites list to elt Brigadoon be known! Ahahah! (not the musical!)
Midnight-Blues1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Yay! Brigadoon fanfic exists! This story was really cute! Please continue!
SaberKarra Knight chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
OMG, a Brigadoon fic that deals with the anime and not the musical! This was really sweet, and I hope you write more _ I'll definatly be looking _
DracoKat chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Big fan of Brigadoon here! I sent you an email concerning this fic...and the anime, as well as provided you a link to my site in the email.

anyway...I loved this fic.
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
awesome! very cool and sweet!
animefreak chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
KAWAII! That is the sweetest story. I'm so glad that someone wrote a fanfiction about this. I just finished reading the manga, so i don't know about the anime... Keep up the good work!