Reviews for Stress Remedy
Partners-N-Crime chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Hyper YamiCruel and unusal punishment? :3
Partners-N-Crime chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
:O I love panini's :D

I can already tell I'm going to like this story~
Wolfrunner chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHA *Gasp* HAHAHA! I almost DIED from this story, it's awesome! I especially enjoyed Yami sucking Yugi in.
bakuradevil18 chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
Woot! your 100th review. I'd just like to say that I loved your story and that there's not that many stories in Bakura's p.o.v and your's is definetly the best!

keep writing!
MochaCocaFan chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
Hilarious, smexy and sweet. Fantastic!
Ambiguous Loon chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
M, Ryou in ribbons. and lemons. real lemons, not the one everyone probably thought of when reading this.)

love the story

-s.o
Love Psycho chapter 10 . 9/26/2007
-Pant- -wheeze- How can you do that? I'm /dieing/ of laughter over here! Girl, are you a comidian or what? The only other person who can literally kill me with laughter is my sister(story time is interesting in that aspect). But your doing it too. Take it as a complement.

More fun please and new ficies! Evil people who are jealous are destroying your fics. You can borrow this battle ax we have lying around.
k chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
awesome, awesomw, awesome!
Bacon-Chan chapter 10 . 12/22/2005
I loved it! This was so funny, I could NOT stop laughing! _
Tink chapter 10 . 10/18/2005
Oh oh! I LOVE it!

Ryou made the first move for once! Yey!

They're so cute. You write everyone perfectly nobody was occ D

Really really loved it.

Fantastic fic.

Ryou SO reads yaoi. lmao
aquastar-bluemoon chapter 10 . 10/11/2005
LMAO oh my ra i love this story i was laughing out loud ...and ever one was looking at me funny, oh well the story was cute i like the whole spider thing
galeaya chapter 10 . 8/11/2005
gale: nice fic!

aya: bakura's an idiot... scared of spidrs! what a sissy!

gale: oh, shut up! bakura's cool and so is ryou, and you know it!

aya: whatever...

gale: sequel to this? hope so... we'll be waiting!
Botan chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
Funniest story I've ever read!
The One Who Creeps You Out chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
That stalker thing got me confused as hell. They were changing their gender depending on the person they were talking to... Wow, that is vaguely creepy in a way.
Miazuro chapter 10 . 3/31/2005