Reviews for Stress Remedy
yukoma chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
::pats Logo's and Kiwi's back:: hey, you guys really work hard, y'know? So good luck with the whole reuploading thing.
By the way, do you think someone copied your fics and because of that, some of their readers are reporting YOU because they think you copied them? Could be...
asmilewaiting chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
hehe .this is cute, please update soon *g*
~Marron-chan
Liallo chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
Logo, who the * reports you? your stories were deleted like a thousand times! god, i think that somebody might not like you ... comme on, don't loose interest in fanfiction! your stories are great! pleasee son't give up hope, ok? maybe you should talk to staff ... i mean, that's just ridiculous! (fumming) a frozen comp? that sucks .. anyways, i haven't see you update or anything ... why? *tear stained face* you can always go on meadiaminer or something ... but still, this just sucks! y would someone report something that WASN'T EVEN THERE?

~lilo~

(i love you stories, and i loved you other story where Ryou got locked in the office with and old laptop...lol! and i've read this story as well and it's awesome ... but it gets deleted for some reason 0_o?)
Youko Demon chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Incase you want to know, I printed out the whole fic last time it was up (all of it) so if you need the chapters, I'll send them to you _
Lemon-Merengue chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
*giggles* OOh! Fun fun fun! _ Update soon!

~Becky!~
subliminal robot chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Great story! -laughs quietly- please write more
Camille chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
HEY RYOU! BAKURA LIKES SPINNING ON YOUR CHAIR!

Cute story! I can't wait for the next part!
Unica Michu chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
WAI! I love this! You gotta continue!

~Unica
Nir chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
NNO! I wanna know what happens! *looks at what was just typed* crap...I'm whinning, sorry bout that, although i was laughing really hard at some parts of this...please get the next chapter out soon?
Phylum Anxiousum chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Lauren-My Bakura's so smart...and we both have the same eye-twitching problem, I love my Baku-Chan_ He's so sweet and sext and hot and innocent...wait, scratch that out he's not so inocent or sweet, but he's still hot, sexy and MINE!

Laurel-Don't get to big over him again, I hate hearing you cry over him every night because he's not real. It really gets aggravating.

Lauren-I know but that's what it's good for. To be really annoying and piss you off.

Laurel-Bitch...

Lauren-...peice of merde.*sticks tounge at Laurel but a dog comes and licks it* EW! I HATE DOGS! AT LEAST CATS HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO NOT LICK THERE MASTERS TONGE!

Laurel-*on the ground rolling* Well(HAHA)hurry with(gag)the next chapter.(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Lauren-And more BAKURA...my precious.

Bakura-O_O *runs away*
Spiraling Vortex chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Yay! It's re-loaded. I wonder how exactly it got reported...Anyway, I'm just glad that's back on the site atleast for the time being, when ever how long that is..
Hikari-neko chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
This story got reported? *pouts* Damn, I love it... I'm really glad it's being reuploaded though _ Thankyou Logo!
yukoma chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
::whistles:: damn, well, I hope you get the fic back up soon. _
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7