Reviews for Cassie and Vinnie
mush14meyers chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Aw! Absolutely adorable! I loved it.

I started out as a Newsie Fan (Still am) and Max is one of my favorite characters in the movie, so I hunted down some Doogie Howser episodes just to see him. Turns out it's a great show, and Max is just as incredible in playing Vinnie as he is playing Racetrack!

This story was really great. The lip biting thing was hysterical, and I love how throughout the whole story you described just how nervous he really was. The ending was great, too.
Katie the other one chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
Haha, I just discovered this tonight- very funny, Katie!

-Katie- from SKIT
Corky Higgins 2 lazy 2 sign in again chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
AW! I'm SO Glad SOMEONE FINALLY wrote a Doogie fic. Well...more of a Vinnie one which makes it Ten Times Better! I loved it! It was great! Good job!
Cyanne chapter 3 . 11/3/2003
Dude! (I seem to be using that word quite frequently of late) And once again- Dude! This is a peachy keen ficcy, Mayo! I love it! And the lip-biting is quite amusing. :) Good job!
Tristan chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
It was interesting...I like the writing style, heh and the lip biting kind of gets your attention so yeah lookin good. Keep 'em commin
Boscosbabe55 chapter 3 . 10/24/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG I can't believev I actually found this. I was wondering if anyone ever wrote a Doogie fan fic...you must write more stories LOL
sbabyh chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Hey Katie it is so cute! you forgot THEY LIVED HAPPILLY EVER AFTER! i know i know i cant spell! but it was really cool! i hope the other one is just as good!
Sage1899 chapter 3 . 10/24/2003
OMG! MAYO!

That was so sweet!

I LUV Max! I wish I was shorter or he was taller or...somethin...lol.

That was so cute! I'm not even a huge Doogie fan, but I love Vinnie!

Anyway, more more more!

Sagey
sniper higgins chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
aw! why why why! yer twisting my soul! AH! ur really good at this arent u? HAHAHHAHAHAH heheh ::laughs nervously:: my whole entire loe for max casella is TOTALLY renewdahahh

hehe good chappy MOREE!
LilyPotter chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
CUTENESS, HELMANS! NEED MORE!
sniper higgins chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
ah! talk about build me up but dont break my hart! wat r ya doin ta my soul woman! u just like ..end it...there...

NOO. i think im fallin in love w/ max all over again! HAHAH YAY! hahaha ahh thsoe eyes those beautiful eyes! AH! ya did good kid.. but theres one thing, when ya write try ta space out tha lines more cuz it was kinda hard ta read when they were all squased tagetha like that. (or maybe its just cuz i aint wearin me glasses) lol okey welp(haha) thats all 4 now!

*Camaderie
evenstarundomiel chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg kt darlin' ILU! i'm so amused! woo! i'm in your fic! i love it! keep writing! and you gotta put your newsies stuff too babe!
sniper higgins chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
HAHAHHAH! o! kep goin PLEZZ! i likied the seagulls part cuz well ya nkow every 1 always says buterflys in there stomach! HAHAHHAH LOL ok hehehhehhehe
stalkah chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
hehe

nice woik guys

sof is writing one for me

hehehe

have fun w/this one

make it good

;-)
Amiee Amelie chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
Wow. this is cute. never been to this site before, but cute. very cute. kudos!