Reviews for Apples and Dates
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Awww! I love Sakura and Syaoran. This is cute, and nice job sticking another CLAMP crossover in there. Syaoran is a bit out of character when he is mischievous, but other than that they were pretty in-character. The writing could use improvement, but it was still pretty good.
Secret Cheri chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
that was so awsome! you gotta add more

!
sun-obsessed chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
This has to be my all-time favorite Tsubasa RC fic EVER. So cute. So, so cute. The world needs more writers like you! :)
iced princess chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
that's so sweet!)
yiting chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Cuteness at its best! And you write it just perfectly. Maybe I'm just a sucker for SxS :P
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Nice cute fic. - Sakura and Syaoran forever, lol.
Cherry tiger chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Oh, this is just so adorable! Short, but so... sweet! And yes, Sakura and Syaoran do deserve more moments together. Even in CCS, I feel like there should be more...

Nice work!
cuty chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
it was so cute. syaoran is so sweet.
aya chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
so cool it was really good. -
Super Sakura Kinomoto chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
that was cute. I love SS also. May they end up togetehr in the end of TRC ... or else CLAMP may find themeselves in a conundrum. *evil glint* Love the fic!
K a w a i i - S y a o r a n chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
KAWAII! i was looking for Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE fanfics on but i couldnt seem to find many! This was so good!
Mel-chan-of-doom chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
That was so cuute! I should offer lots of people dates now..just to see if they react like Sayoran XD
chibidarkxiao chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
one word! KAWAII!

I loved this part ( I become anime stone-like when he said that ''date'' was a fruit

"Would you like a date?"

A w-what?" She stammered. Was Syaoran asking her...

A date. You eat bought a small bag of the fruits and handed one to her."

hahaha it was really kakkoi will u continue it ? i hope u do

sayonara!
Green chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Absolutely delicious
pinkpuruu chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
It seemed a little cut off at the end - but that's probably only because of the livejournal thing. Plus, it was a bit confusing since you wrote, "'I have to back out to the excavation tomorrow.'" instead of "I have to go back out.." whatever, but I'm sure that was just a typo ;;. Umm, vary some word usage too. I'm really sure you can extend this a bit further. But CONGRATS, on being the first Tsubasa fic that I've seen XP. The dates was a cute twist .