Reviews for She Holds the World Together With Her Thoughts
topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Aw! KazuhaHeiji~! - Love it! Heiji does get hurt alot, huh? I guess all detective do... though I've never really seen Hakuba get hurt...

Loved reading!

topaz-tantei
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
i like
fireblazie chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
::Squeals:: Possibly the best Heiji/Kazuha story I've ever read. OK, not _possibly_, DEFINITELY the best HK story I've read. )
rinslet chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
aww, so sweet.
kuramazlilsis chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
aw...dat was so sweet! _ *all happy and aww..*

kirara~ x3
natt chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
cool fic _
ranma15177301291 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
This is just lovely. I really enjoyed reading it. It's a very intimate moment between friends that could be more. It gave me the warm squishies. Thanks!
Lenia chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Nice one.
aohoshi chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
i like it. short sweet simple touching.i love heiji kazuha pairings!
Amaya Shinkuyoake chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
very very VERY good...and no longer than it needed to be. I am most impressed!
Aisaki Sumi chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
really sweet story write more Kazuha/Heiji ficcys pwease
Hi no Kasumi chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
*tackles* Ann is back! *grins*

Hee! Third time reading this and I still love it! *nods* Ysa's idea of shirtless Heiji was good. *drools*

_ *pokes* Think you can do some Pomp anytime soon? I asked on your LJ...but I think you were too busy...
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I'm sorry. I KNOW this story deserves a better, more cohorent, more constructive review but I'm afraid words fail me at the moment. So, please forgive me for doing this:

AW!

There. It may have been short but it was sweet, well written and it had H/K in it. All my favourite things. Nicely written with everything kept in check so it wasn't too sappy either. Gonna print this one out to read again before bedtime. _
Ke chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
that was a hell of a good fic

love heiji/kazuha fics