Reviews for It's All Coming Back
StarTrail chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
i can sense a good story here!
The Dragon Lover chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
wow! keep it up. I am working on stuff like that, but currently people like my pokemon and chao story more than my other stories...-_- which means frequent updates, which means SO much fun in trying to type quick chapters and replying to people, which means MORE up dates...*sigh* i cant wait to finish it and start on the next chronicles...ANYWAYS, keep up the good work!

(Shadowpaw) "Can i put in my opin-"

(Me) "NO."

(Shadowpaw) sighs

(me) "be quiet, it's only because i cna ttrust you, is all..."

(Shadowpaw) "Is all? what's that-"

(me) "SHUT UP!"
Zeke chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
really really good, I like it, it really captures the angst between Kagome and Inuyasha.
Erika chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
It wasn't the best story I read,but it had some good comity!I would have never came up with that, and I live in my own little world 90% of the time.
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 11/1/2003
Alana-star:Goody she got back to him!-

Leo:Z*Pur*
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 11/1/2003
Alana-Star is reading the fic as a black cat with white paws and gold eyes is sleeping in a chair next to her.

Leo:this must be a good fic if Alana-star wont stop reading it till she's read it!

Cat:Pur

Leo:Paws you silly cat!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Alana-Star:aw so sad

Leo:Poor kagome and Inuyasha!
Lei Xang chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
Hey hey, good story! And about your mom reading this on the first chapter... heh heh, I'm lucky, my mom keeps to her own business and I keep to mine. Well, update soon!
kagura'sreincarnation chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
great. i really like it. oh, and if you are talking about that little furry thing sango has, in your name, it's KILALA the three tailed CAT!GET IT RIGHT!Shippofox Kilalacat

And if your not talking about the cat, then sorry.
Lucky Winters chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
Oh, very nice! Can't wait for more.
Lucky Winters chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Very nice! _ It's so funny when Kagome 'sits' Inuyasha a lot of times! *LOL!*

Hm... my mum always wants to read my stories too when I'm writing 'em, hehe.
sezukadragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
woah...your mom sounds like my mom...intense...well, anyway, great fic! please up-date soon!1