Reviews for Starting Over: Love Never Goes Our Way
nick chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I want to ask you something. 1. Was there anything more to the plot? 2. What level of power were the Sailor Senshi at in the fanfic? 3. How did they get to be at that level? 4. How long were they at the level for? 5. Why didn't Usagi want anyone to know where she is? 6. Why didn't Usagi want Motoki to tell anyone where she was? 7. Why was it she only wanted Motoki to know about where she was? Be sure to write back soon.

Nick Johnson
DragonFire Princess chapter 13 . 12/9/2008
Love the story, Hope you update ASAP!
Terra Elizabeth chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
This was a very good story. Other than a few grammar problems which all writers have it was written extremely well. Good job. Can't wait to read the next part. _
Musical Mimi chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
love it!
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 13 . 9/27/2005
WOW! I am so going to put this as favs and story alert! its so hard to find motoki/andrew and sere/usa stories
Kyutex15 chapter 13 . 8/23/2005
OMG! What's going to happen?

PLZ keep writing! You have sertainly enough reviews!
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 9/8/2004
great story
CRYSTAL 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I really liked it it was really good. I hope that you put on a few new chapter's. SEE YA
Soulist21 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I really like ur story so far thanx for ur review i started to think that it sucked and was about to trash it and throw it in the toilet. thanx I 'll keep reading now.
RnB Diva Gurl chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
Wow! That story was heaps great, i really hated mamoru and raye for doing that to serena, and i hated raye for still thinking she was right! But in the end did andrew and serena get together?
crystal chapter 15 . 6/1/2004
I think this was a good story because it was kind of funny how you played us... you know when we thought that the doctor was mamoru..but other than that it was a good story.. I never wrote one before because I haven't thought of a good story..so if you can help me out that nice..

SEE YA
The Angel of Death 01 chapter 32 . 2/29/2004
Sequeal PLEASE! _
This is really good, but I am curious about how the rest of the senshi will react towards Usagi now being with child and a new love. (Motoki)
tokyogirl14 chapter 32 . 2/26/2004
person make it longer, make sure in the future chapters that Mamoru shows up and sees Usa's babies and asked her to forgive him and to come back to him. Please, pretty please, with a cherry on top.-, !_!, _
Galactic Crystal chapter 32 . 2/25/2004
GREAT STORY...PLEASE CONTINUE...I wanna read more from you...:)
ninja fysh chapter 32 . 2/25/2004
awesome chaptr! *gives hugs* that wuz a wondrful ending! when's the sequel!