Reviews for Endless Encounters
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
nice.
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Amazing, powerful crossover. Worked beautifully.
Her Name Was Tamora chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Wonderful story. I was expecting Death to be Joyce's dying though... which was prolly dumb of me. And it took a few reads before I realized that the encounter with Delirium (who I adore) is from "Normal Again." Now THAT was a brilliant turn of events right there!

And though the last sequence with Dream's a little odd, by the end I found it spot-on.

Lovely job, as usual. :)

-Tamora, the Cardboard Moon
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is very cool.

We've all met the Seven, though, I suppose.

Are there any other people you could do this to? I enjoyed it.
Bob-from-Accounting chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This is a fic that is beautifully written and does justice to both Buffy and Sandman. The part with the wandering Destruction was especially well done. Great story and characterization. I am a little sad that I have only just found this fic. I leave you with a Bravo and mayhaps an Encore with other Buffy or Angel characters. I wonder what Illyria meeting the Endless would be like.
Devy chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
As both an avid Neil Gaiman and Buffy fan, you just dreams aline. I love the idea and you wrote it with such elegance that I can't decide if it should reside inbetween corner-stone episodes of Buffy or tucked away in the pages of Sandman. I love your work very much and I thank you for writing it. I smiled the whole way through.
no one chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
You did every character justice. From someone who has read every Sandman comic and watched every ep of BtVS that is a huge compliment I assure you.

Each vignette managed to fit into the show and to the feel of the comic book perfectly.

The Despair encounter was my favorite. I can't think of any other scene from the show where she whould have fit so perfectly.

The Destruction one was beautiful as well.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
*Grins like a wolf* brilliant.
LesserKnown chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
This is totally, completely, and utterly brilliant. I don't know how, but you perfectly captured the soul of both worlds. I bow to your superior writing talents.

::grin::

Seriously good stuff.
Matrix Refugee chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Nice story! I have to confess that I've never watched BtVS, though I'm familiar with some of the characters, just from hearing about it from a few friends who watched the series religiously. But that certainly didn't get in the way of my enjoying this fic! I like how you worked the two fandoms together so seamlessly. ::Adding this to my favorites::
Little Illy chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Good story. I’m only vaguly familiar with the sand man comics (through friends who know it) but I think I might have to read some myself.

Though all of it was brilliant and meaningful and “deep” this was my favourite line:

“And she knows her life will never be the same as a strange man approaches her outside her school.”

I’m a fan of the dramatic and destined P
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
This was so good, beautifully written and oh so very interesting. Not big into comics but it kinda made senses. Anyhow excellent work.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
This was well done. I had a little trouble picking delirium's scene - I think i need to watch season 6 again. Fit well with the mythos.
physicsteach chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This is really deep. I've read it several times now, and each time I see it a little bit differently, kind of like you do when you turn a gem around and watch as the facets make the light dance around it. This is definitely a gem of a story, far more valuable than you'd guess by its size.
Dreamiflame chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
That is awesome. I might have been able to do some of them, but I'm in awe of your Delirium, as I am of anyone who can write her. She's wonderful, but I have such a time trying to get any sort of handle on her, which is the point, I suppose. I'm glad I found this.