Reviews for Together We Fight Together We Fall
ThalasaPonce chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
I've looked all over the net looking for this story! I really wish you would finish this story because it's driving me crazy not knowing the ending!
Jedi-Amara chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
This has been one of my favourite stories since you sent it to my website to put up. It's well-written and really interesting. I just wish you'd continued it!
Leshyedawnfire chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
WOOT! EXCELLENT! UPDATE!*huffhuffhuff*_;
Crest of Water chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I love this first chapter, how you talk about the DD's, tamer's and frontier's life 4 years after this seems like the only other decent and good crossover fic that I've read, so I would really like for you to update. Please.

Arigato and Ja Ne

Crest of Water
Silverdash chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Hey, great story. You have an art in this. I think that all the characters are in character, and I like the idea of the new digidestined. Do they have partners? Are the digivices D-Powers? Are they the holders of the spirits if wood, metal, water, and earth? Or are they something new? Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
The coupling name for Mimi/Joe is more commonly called "Joumi" and Takuya/Zoe is more commonly called "Takumi or Tazumi".

Tai & Kari's Japanese last name is Yagami, in case you didn't know.

Actually he is just called "Ken" in both version.

They’re parents trusted the two of them very much.

Should have said "Their" instead of "They're" (common mistake)

It's spelled "pajamas", not "pyjamas"

Takato's last name is Matsuda (in the original version), even though the dub use "Matsuki" just by changing the last two letters of his name.

Forget the "u" in "Katou". Jeri's name in Japanese is "Juri".

Somewhere around, they mention that Ryo and Ken were childhood friends. There's this Season 2 episode I think called "Genesis of Evil" or something around there where Ryo made a minor cameo appearance in Ken's flashback.

It's "cozy", not "cosy" (unless it's one of those British spellings)

The D-Power's Japanese name is D-Arcs(for reference purpose).

Suzy Wong's Japanese name is Shuichon Lee and her Chinese name is Shaochung Li.

Henry Wong's Japanese name is Jenrya Lee and his Chinese name is Jiangliang Li.

losing site of Alice in the crowd.

It should be "sight"

the two of the held each other

the two of them held each other

Did you forget about Impmon's twin Tamers, Ai and Mako?

The D-Tector's Japanese name is D-Scanner (for reference purpose)

Actually, the Frontier gangs' D-tectors was changed back into their original cellphones at the end of the their lackluster series.

It's "skeptical", not "sceptical"
Erismti chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
I love it. Oh my gosh, this is something new to me. First chapter and already you going to my fav stories. I normally wait.

Keep up the hard work!