Reviews for Mage Duel
Eruanna-Maetharanel chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Love this! So good. Please please please! Update! I really want to know what happens and I hope you haven't abandoned this story, seeing as its been 9 years since your last chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
It's really awesome I do think you should do some from vidanrik's point of view. Please update soon
Weiie chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Hi! I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed reading the 11 chapters you wrote so far. I'm really keen to find out where this story goes! Keep it up!
Saphy18 chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
First: i hope you had good holidays and a great new year.

Second: i am obsessed with all court duel fanfic and this story is terrific. thanks so much for writing it.

Third: i see that you haven't updated for a number of years. i understand that you are most probably busy and don't have time to update but i'd really appreciate if you did soon for i can't wait to find out what happens.

waiting for more eagerly!

~Saphy18
Alanna chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
Hi, I was just wondering when you were going to update this. I say when because I pray beyon hope that you haven't abandoned it.

I absolutely love this story and how you've developed the characters and it would be an absolute shame to see all that hard work go to waste.

Hope you're well

Alanna
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeew chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
hey this story is amazing

i know this has been a long time since you updated BUT pleaase continue

please
zedille chapter 11 . 3/16/2009
O.o Plot twist in last chapter!

The concept is intriguing and the story is very well done... I hope you're planning to continue this somehow, but there doesn't seem to have been an update in six years (wince) but I hope you do update someday!

Mel is starting to fall in love with Vidanric. All together now, aw... :)
Elelith chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
love ur story, pls write soon...do you think you can make danric jealous in any way...
hardcoreninja chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
PLEASE PLEASE! updatesoon..i love this sory it is so good! you stopped writing at the worst time i want to know what happens next
KKat chapter 11 . 4/20/2007
i hate your computar!ect. I want to read more and since your computar's messed up (so u said) I have to wait. (sigh dramatically) The plot of the story so far seems good. And you cut off at the worst possible moment (no offence) One suggestion you should have her regain her memory soon. oh i guess i also have on more suggestion Alot more violence. Have like a humumgI (bigger than huge) Battle. By the way i like your pen name.
KKat chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
no offence but i don't think mel would behave like how you made her behave it was a good chaptar though
Corran Nackatori chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
Wow. This is a wonderfully written, captivating story. I understand your busy schedule, so I won't badger you to update update update, but instead thank you for what story you've given; it's been a joy to read. Mel is sassy, the plot intriguing, and the just-out-of-touch romance well done. Keep up the good work, and here's hoping you make it all the way to Honolulu (y'know, with AcDec).
CrownRead chapter 10 . 9/9/2006
Now, holy hannah. i got carried away and sent you a review after reading the eleventh chapter before i'd read the eleventh chapter. (i'd just finished the tenth) so now i have to tell you what i think of the eleventh. I"M MAD AT YOU! sorry. had to get that out. NO NO NO NO NO! don't make her run away. Poor Danric! wah! i'm crying! not really but still! ok. now. i'm calm ish. Please make it ok. please. please. please. bring mel back or i won't like your story anymore. but still ADD MORE! i must now whathappens! get it? got it? GOD!
CrownRead chapter 11 . 9/9/2006
This story is very good and i do enjoy lots of it but i really am strange and am saddened a bit by it. Please don't take me wrong: this story is excellent and I think you're doing good but i think you should include more of a roundness to some characters. And why does Mel never get tingles or shivers when Vidanric kisses her hand or touches her arm? Isn't she supposed too? Maybe i like fluff. i don't know. but either way...PLEASE send the next chapter soon. And when the end comes (but don't let that happen TOO soon) when the end comes make it good please. It might help you to know that i have a good friend and both of us like Vidanric just as much as we like Mel. (get it?) so inclued him in the end. if you kill him or make him uncool or Mel doesn't like him or some such thing i will be sad. nuff said. But i think you're doing a great job. UPDATE SOON AND DON'T BE EVIL!
Sayuri80 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I love your story! Please update it soon, I can't wait to read more of it. It'a awesom!