Reviews for A conversation
sounds like Hisoka & Hijiri talking 'bout Tsuzuki. I like it! its cute_
Mad Hatter Daemon chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
Aw...! How cute!
Thetabetanu chapter 2 . 9/9/2004
The first half of this was absolutely adorable, and it was quite clear what was going on. So cute! But then, the second half is really kind of confusing, even with the names, just because of all those long pauses. I mean, the gist is there, but it's really hard to tell who's talking and stuff.
Kiyoi chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
*laughs like a maniac* I knew it was Hisoka and Hijiri! o.o...o.O...O.O...I never...ever...thought of a threesome with those...three. So...yeah...eep! *blushes* Must write more...
asmilewaiting chapter 2 . 10/17/2003
*grin* cute! Please update soon! I love this!

Anata no Marron
Panruru chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
Aw ... KAWAII! That's so ... adorable! _ E ... good job!
kyraille fade chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
::falls down:: Heeheheehee! That was hilarious! OOh, can't wait to see your fanart. _
kyraille fade chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
'twas Hisoka and Hijiri on Tsuzuki, ne? XD that was amusing. _
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
So cute! I love the line about the pie. It has to be Hisoka and Hijiri.
LeChaton chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
Whe! Hurry up with more mean story! Loving it!
Raki chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
it was...

well..hisoka and hijiri talking about themselfs and tsuzuki for sure... it was easy.. too easy

but i liked's cute..

tsuzuki and the pie... _

though... can you please write something with my favourite pairing please?...Muraki X Tsuzuki XD
asmilewaiting chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
*lol* funny, it's Hisoka and Hijiri talking to each other about Tsuzuki *grin* and Hijiri loves Hisoka and Hisoka loves them both *grin* Good job :-D

Anata no Marron
aoirei chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I love Tsuzuki/*/*! They are so cute! Bwahahahahahahaha! Write more of these with more of this pairing! This is going on my faves!
Subaru chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
That was really interesting to read. Quite an exception from the norm, too. 'Talk only'-fics must be hard to do, hm?

I really, really wanna know what Tsuzuki will/would say when - Not 'if'! v - Hisoka and Hijiri approach him like that, na no da. (Will apple-pie actually do the trick? ~_;;)
hiro-souma chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
aha! i found who they were... it's soka-chan n jiri-chan! i'm so good! btw, great fic!