Reviews for Kyo's Cards
Jexss chapter 28 . 7/27/2017
Man this story is awesome! I wish there were more chapters to read.
0oLucifero0 chapter 28 . 11/23/2014
Hahahaha... Ah... U know, i really enjoyed this story thx!
Rikku LoveLace BloodRuckers chapter 28 . 9/5/2011
i loved the story!
Puella Pulchra chapter 28 . 7/22/2011
loved it
Ulquiorra chapter 28 . 5/23/2011
omg this was sooooo fun WRITE MORE you have a gift this is one of the best and longest fanfictions ive seen for a long time.
YaoiChick1 chapter 28 . 11/27/2010
This was too funny! And jelouse Yuki is hot! Please hurry and update I wanna see why that guy was on a throne and if he likes Kyo and why Kyo was running from Akito other than for the obvious resons.
RyuNeko chapter 28 . 10/7/2010
hahahaha I really loved the branch excuse, it was so funny to imagine that actually happening that I couldnt help but laugh! But generally, I just really enjoy the fic and really wish for more!
Lunas twin chapter 28 . 2/17/2009
I love this story it is original in Cardcaptor Sakura crossovers, and Kyo is brillant. I know you haven't been able to watch much Fruits Basket, but I think you catch their characters well. I you also usiing the Manga as well? Please think about updating, I really would like to read more.
Goddess Of Glomps chapter 28 . 8/27/2008
I know this review is really late, but there's not time like the present, right? D

I adore this story SOO much. I'm sad it hasn't been updated since '05, but if you ever get some muse, an update would be amazingly appreciated, not only by me, but by the friend whose favorites I stole the link from.

-G.o.G.
Cyan Angel chapter 28 . 4/16/2008
hey why did ya never finish this, it's BRILL!

do you have rough drafts of other chaps that you can send me?

anyway love it!

CYA!
Pan Jaganshi chapter 28 . 12/6/2007
Very nice, well thought out, and to top it all off, an awesome crossover. I'm starting to like your Furuba version of CCS better than CLAMP's lol. Like most others reading this, I expected Kyou to be the seme of his and Yuki's relationship... But now I realize (if it's written well enough) that he makes a wonderful uke too XD. Can't wait to see how Yue, Kero, Sakura, Kyou, Shimo, and Yuki get along. As soon as you find the time and inspiration, please continue this! I'll just sit here patiently with my ice cream until you do... Or I get bored...whichever comes first. Until next chapter!

~Pan
Jayn chapter 28 . 11/25/2007
This story is so cool! Totally original and awesome. _ You will update soon, right? I will be forever sad if you don't! *Cries*
Mala Suerte chapter 28 . 8/1/2007
Wow, I love this fic. I hope you'll be able to continue it soon. I'm hoping that by posting a review, it'll help you get your swearing-muse back. (My friend plays Kyo in 3 RP's, so she knows what it's like to swear like 5 times in one sentence. _~) Love your style, love Shimo, love how Kyo just doesn't seem to have any luck so whatever. Well that's it. Good luck!
darling luna chapter 28 . 5/18/2007
Hey, good story. Very unique, Are you still doing it? It's been like 2 years, also, why would Kyou just leave the elemental brid alone on the roof? Shouldn't he try to catch it or somthing? And I think Kyou should talk to his father:), It's seems like you coul make a good seen with it and get him to spell out his loyalties or something(unless he already did and i missed it;() Update soon please!, darling luna
DragonSteel chapter 28 . 4/2/2007
*Incredibly impressed by you watching Fruits Basket in Jappanese with Chinese subtitles*

Wow. I really like this fic! Kyou is so cute!