Reviews for Rivendell Burning
Coolio02 chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
Yeah, the Lorien elves are here to help! All the Rivendell elves need all the help they can get. *Sigh*

Good update and I hope you post more soon:)
Arian chapter 2 . 11/2/2003
oh, very good! Yay, you updated! That made my weekend a lot better. Please update soon! Though, if your chapters continue to be of this quality, it's worth the wait.
cherryfaerie chapter 2 . 10/30/2003
that's so sad! my eyes started to tear up when you said that aragorn died and then they started to tear up again when elrond died. that's so sad. *tear* good story though.
Aragorn's Chick chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
PLEASE MORE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! and can Estel come back from the dead (or not really be dead and find his way back to Rivendell)? I really like Aragorn. PLEASE?
Lisseyelen aka Lady V chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
Wow, I really like it. Not many are brave enough to kill a canon character. :-D Especially the likes of Elrond or Aragorn. *applaudes*

I really like some of the "creative writing" (as they would call it in my English class) that you're using. Like this sentence: "A low moan eased its way through the twins' lips, the blistered skin stretching painfully as wakefulness flirted with his mind."

That one really stuck out to me. I've never seen the use of some of the stuff you've got in there before (slight grammar error, though: it should be "twin's" instead of "twins'" because you're only talking about one of them, correct?).

But yeah. Heh. I really like this, a lot. *add to Favorite Stories list* Whe...

Just try not to take so long in updating this time? ;);)

See ya!
Coolio02 chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
Grr, so it was Denethor! Grr!

*sniff* I can't believe Elrond and Estel are dead! At least Elrohir made it.

Hope you update soon._
ElvenRanger13 chapter 2 . 10/29/2003

Is Legolas okay-please tell me he is ok!

anyway very good so update!
ElvenRanger13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
OH God where is Elrohir!

Will Legolas be alright how about Elladan!

Update son!
Arian chapter 1 . 10/13/2003 must update RIGHT NOW!
Deana chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
OH MY GOSH! Post more soon!
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Oh no, poor Estel! He's...he's...dead! *sniff* Wah! And what about Elrohir?

Good start and I hope you post more soon:)
Sakirin chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Oh, whoa..

That's certainly a way to get people hooked and needing more (yes, needing..). This is incredible so far, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one!
meeko chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
OOHH ME LIKEE! please please pleasee write more soon! It's a little confusing, but otherwise It's perfect (well at least to me :P) GREAT WORK! :D
Artaniel chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
OH MY GOD! That has got to be the most angst-ridden story I have ever read! I can't believe Aragorn just up and died! I almost cried at that part! Who would do such a thing? I've got to stop shouting! Anyway, I can't wait until this is updated again. Please do it quickly!
Bec chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
No! Ok, Estel CAN"T be dead. It just can't happen. He has to reclaim the throne of Gondor. So, you were just messing with our heads when you said he was dead, right? I mean he's not DEAD dead. He's just faking, right? (I sound like that little kid on Princess Bride!) Anyway, if you wanted to start a story with a first chapter that would make the readers desperate for the rest, well you certainly did it! Please oh please keep this up and update soon.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2