Reviews for Cold
I LOVE IT!1
littlemessalina chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
amazing story
Deborah yep you know me chapter 23 . 11/3/2005
Hey! I finally found your ff account, lol. I liked this story, I thought it was cute; you always did have a thing for the thin man lol. The sad thing is... I've never gotten to see the second C. A. movie so some of the references were lost on me. Maybe I'll get to see it someday. Ttyl!
Karika chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Your story is probably the best i've read. It was absolutely beautiful and like others I hope for a sequel to come up some time. I really enjoyed reading it. I laughed, I cried, I hypervenalated. This story is wonderful! And being a Crispin Glover fan (like all the others) I really, really enjoyed it. I love reading fiction about Anthony and yes this is probably the best I've read. I thank you for writing such a wonderful, beautiful story.
RaeAngel chapter 23 . 11/5/2004
I just one word to describe this story.

BEAUTIFUL!

This story made me cry from beginning to end and I really loved how Anthony a.k.a The Thin Man became so attached to Caroline and how he & Dylan found each other in the end. Is it possible that you could make a sequel? Keep up the good work!
jazz chapter 23 . 9/4/2004
awesome story!
Eriksangelofmusic4ever chapter 23 . 9/4/2004
HEY, THAT WAS A COOL ENDING. ANYWAY NEAT STORY, I GOT YOUR REVEIW THAT YOU GAVE MY NEW STORY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS. THANKS AND I WILL KEEP UPDATING MY STORY AS QUICK AS I CAN. I HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH 11TH GRADE AND MY SCHOOL WORK. WELL THANK YOU AND I REALLY GOT TO TELL YOU, YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER.
kool04 chapter 23 . 9/4/2004
this is a very good keept my mind thinking throughout the whole story.i like the way that everyone gets wat they want in the 's a very loving,inspiring story.i liked it very much.
Gwen chapter 23 . 9/3/2004
Yeeah. happy thank you! huggz!
Gwen chapter 22 . 9/3/2004
Yes. finally! I understand about highschool. its a pain in the a$$
Eriksangelofmusic4ever chapter 22 . 9/1/2004
HEY DUDE, THAT STORY IS COOL. KEEP IT UP, AND I'LL KEEP READING IT. I LOVE CRISPIN GLOVER, AND I THINK I'M LIKE HIS BIGGEST FAN EVER. HIS ACTING IS COOL, AND SO ARE HIS HANDSOME LOOKS. MY WHOLE ROOM HIS FILLED WITH HIS PICTURES. ANYWAY A LITTLE OFF TOPIC, KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING AND FEEL FREE TO GIVE MY STORYS REVEIWS. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL IF YOU'D LIKE.
Gwen chapter 21 . 8/30/2004
I love where this story is going. Please write more soon.
boog chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
awesome
2 chapter 20 . 8/25/2004
finally you updated!
Gwen chapter 20 . 8/24/2004
yea more! more! more! keep it rollin!. happy! crazy! excited!. more! more! more!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »