Reviews for Maybe it's the Accent
Fabro de Verbis chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Gotta love that Took accent... Great story like always!
Thunder.Blade132 chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
You know, I can see Pippin being a great secret keeping. No one would expect it because he's... well, Pippin, but he talks about things that don't really mean much of anything. No one would know he's avoiding the topics that are far more important.
Eiladwyn chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
I never thought about how many hobbits might have seen something they were not supposed to the night of Bilbo's party. Of course, the fact that it was Pippin does not surprise me at all *beams*
Asher Elric chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
ah, this was cute. I loved it, as always. You always write the most cutest story.
Asher Elric chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
ah, cute! Pippin always was cute though, more so in the book for me.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Pippin can manipulate EVERYONE! Though, I do want to see how Arwen deals with it. This was cute and I like andalfs theory.
GOGreen13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
loved it!so sweet and beautiful!

love AAPD
Charlemaine chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Ah, these ficlets are ADORABLE! Are there going to be more? Anyway, i've put this under my fave stories. This is some good writing; witty, magical, pure, with characteristic humor as perfect as a flute of golden champagne, each bubble sparkling with giddy clarity. (i know, i have the weirdest imagery.)

thanks for the chuckles and the 'aw's!
janinePSA chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Lovely!

Is there anyone who can resist Pippin?

My favourite ist the one about the "took accent", thats just awesome.

"Pippin can say the most annoying thing, and it just makes me want to hug him and give him my dessert."

Lol :-)

Is it actually mentioned in the books that he has green eyes or is that a fanfiction-invention?

It has certainly become the convention by now ...
Rhyselle chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
I really like these... I love the idea that Pippin saw Bilbo put on the ring. :) It was very very nice to see him and Gandalf have a good conversation-especially one that didn't end up with Pip called a "fool of a Took"! :)

I dearly love your hobbit tales and drabbles and ficlets. I like to go back and reread them over and over. This set will join those I keep coming back to.

Cheers!
nine miles to go chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
THIS WAS AMAZING! the last story was my favorite! I LOVE THIS is there MORE?
lovethosehobbits chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
I love these little ficlets! I have heard that our favorite Took in RL is genuine and more than happy to meet with admirers. I think perhaps it was type casting, don't you?
bethahnee chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
I love all of your ficlets! They're so great. I could never tell so much in so few words.

Anargil _~
bethahnee chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Aww, how cute! Have to go read the next chapter, then I'll leave a real review.

Anargil _~
dead-girls chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Awh, these are very cute. I love Pippin. Awesome writing!