Reviews for Maybe it's the Accent
SmileyHalo chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Such lovely little ficlets! Isn't Pip a rascal? I do indeed reckon it is all about the accent, I have definitely come to love it in the films (slightly biased here being part scottish lol) He is lucky he is the littlest and by default cutest, cos else he would be in so much trouble by now!

V :)
GabrielSilk chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Yay! I have read all three you suggested and they were all BRILLIANT! Tomorrow or the day after, could you watch out for my stories? Because I'm allowed to start my posting stories at midnight today, but I have this odd feeling that I might be in bed by then...
Thuraya Known chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
so cute! and it's so true how the accent differs, you have frodo with an almost english one, sam and merry with their "strong" kind of voices, then you have cute lil pip with his scottish one!
Sarah Took chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
mwahaha, i liked it, it was so sweet.

maybe it is the accent.

pippin goodness, lol
Neeritai chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Tee hee hee!

Loved it. Gotta love Pippin.
bethahnee chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Very cute! I especially liked the two last ones. I bet the Took clan do use that accent to endear themselves to others more quickly. _

Anargil _~
Carbucketty chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Lovely. Just lovely.

000001 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Lighthearted and greatly amusing! Just like Pippin! Bravo!
The Exile 09 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Haha! That's really cute, So cute! I love Pip... :D
arlewen chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Aww, that's so cute! I especially love the one when Pippin's a baby. Very well-written, those stories really capture the essence of hobbits, especially Pippin - I like the relaxed, enjoyable way the stories are told. Excellent work!
Mystarri chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
I love it! I'm still laughing! Very clever, the trick Pippin played on Frodo...And I love the ending! Very nice!
Laseri chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hey, strider's mean! The ringbearer on kitchen duty! And yes, i agree abut pippin's accent, it's adorable! Hmm, the Tooks cooked it up...i knew it! Nice work!

Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
"The three hobbits watched, with interest, as Gandalf stood up slowly, towering over the slightly tipsy youngster - but suddenly the wizard started to chuckle, and walked away."

LOL! Just imaging the way this would look-Gandalf like he's about to do something to Pippin and then chuckling and walking away-makes me smile with joy and affection for these hobbits and the wizard. You have such a wonderful imagination!

They were all very fun to read! Thank you for writing them! :)

Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
oh my goodness! I decided to start reading your fics today and you totally turned my heart inside out and upside down with this one! LOL. I adored each ficlet-am swooning here! *giggle* Pippin is adorable in every single way, so it's very difficult to be angry or annoyed with him for more than a short while ;) wonderful job! wow, i have 31 stories to read today-O.o
TK The Tenacious chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Oh! That was adorable! I loved each and everyone of them! (the little stories) :) It's wonderful to read the work of someone who adores the hobbit's just as much as I do! Keep writing! You have incredible talent!
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »