Reviews for Maybe it's the Accent
Holly Took chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Cousins: The first sentance had me squeaking with joy! Of course there are pumpkins in Middle-Earth. Eh! Pippin in a Pumpkin! So cute. And the "Mewwy" made me squeal so much.
A Fateful Meeting: a nice little scene. I really could picture the gentle, aged, wizard around such a tiny ball of hobbit mischeif.
Maybe He Should Just Stick to Water from Now On: teehe
Maybe It's the Accent: “Pippin can say the most annoying thing, and it just makes me want to hug him and give him my dessert.
The Lady Shieldmaiden chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Quite fun and charming, really.
Meladracis chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Woo! *giggles* I lurf it! And I LOVE Hobbitses! I love hobbitses to bitses and bitses! o_0;;
*runs off to read the next one*
~Melantha
G chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
These definitely bring a smile to the reader's face :) You did a great job of honoring Pippin's strong points and joy for life!
Xenomorph chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Yeah, it's definitely the accent. _~ He certainly won me over with it. . .
Completely and totally adorable. Very sweet little ficlets; I'm glad I checked your page again, or I would have missed them! Thanks for writing them! _
Abedithon le,
~*~Aranel~*~
Lady-of-the-Dragons chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Maybe it's the accent? You know, I think you're right!
Seriously: That was just beautiful. So... CUTE!
jedi-baggins chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Awesome! Frodo is the best. I always thought he was more mischevious than people seem to think. think of all the trouble he must of caused as a lad in Brandyhall and at his parent's home. Hehehe!
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Aw, how adorable. We love Pippin! *huggles own personal Pippin clone*
Llinos chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Really like the way you wrote the characters here. You're really good at these short little ficlets - most enjoyable.
DragonDasiry chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
There are a few problems like...frodo is the youngest of the hobbits. hint me turned 30 which is aulthood in hobbit years on bilbos b-day. I'm not going to go into the others but have fun figuring them out.
illyria-pffyffin chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Oh, this is simply fabulous! It's so sweet and endearing, and the characterization is well spot-on. It's fantastic!
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Too, too cute. I mean it. I just love stories about the hobbits (when they're being sweet and innocent and family, not yucky like some people write them). Pippin is just hilarious, and I love how you've made Gandalf fall under his spell!
Keep writing!
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Absolutely wonderful. It is, indeed, the accent. I liked the first one especially - I think I'd like to draw a picture of it... / If I do, I'll post it somewhere and send the web address to you.
The Phantom chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Perfection. Heading right for my favorites.
Bravo!
~ Phantom
Grav chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
I said to myself, "Self, you can read the rest of them tomorrow". I am a very bad listener.
I loved this story because it is about Pippin, and Pippin always, always makes me smile, even if I happen to be crying at the same time because of him (Steward of Gondor, anybody?). I adored the part about Legolas' dessert, and the ending (as I am coming to expect) was beyond perfect. Learned from the best indeed.
Oh, and not only do they have pumpkins in the shire (the Serkis hobbit has one at the end, but I am sure you know that), but it is most definitely the accent.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »