Reviews for Maybe it's the Accent
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
oh my goodness! I decided to start reading your fics today and you totally turned my heart inside out and upside down with this one! LOL. I adored each ficlet-am swooning here! *giggle* Pippin is adorable in every single way, so it's very difficult to be angry or annoyed with him for more than a short while ;) wonderful job! wow, i have 31 stories to read today-O.o
TK The Tenacious chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Oh! That was adorable! I loved each and everyone of them! (the little stories) :) It's wonderful to read the work of someone who adores the hobbit's just as much as I do! Keep writing! You have incredible talent!
Holly Took chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Cousins: The first sentance had me squeaking with joy! Of course there are pumpkins in Middle-Earth. Eh! Pippin in a Pumpkin! So cute. And the "Mewwy" made me squeal so much.
A Fateful Meeting: a nice little scene. I really could picture the gentle, aged, wizard around such a tiny ball of hobbit mischeif.
Maybe He Should Just Stick to Water from Now On: teehe
Maybe It's the Accent: “Pippin can say the most annoying thing, and it just makes me want to hug him and give him my dessert.
The Lady Shieldmaiden chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Quite fun and charming, really.
526837 chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Woo! *giggles* I lurf it! And I LOVE Hobbitses! I love hobbitses to bitses and bitses! o_0;;
*runs off to read the next one*
G chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
These definitely bring a smile to the reader's face :) You did a great job of honoring Pippin's strong points and joy for life!
Xenomorph chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Yeah, it's definitely the accent. _~ He certainly won me over with it. . .
Completely and totally adorable. Very sweet little ficlets; I'm glad I checked your page again, or I would have missed them! Thanks for writing them! _
Abedithon le,
Lady-of-the-Dragons chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Maybe it's the accent? You know, I think you're right!
Seriously: That was just beautiful. So... CUTE!
jedi-baggins chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Awesome! Frodo is the best. I always thought he was more mischevious than people seem to think. think of all the trouble he must of caused as a lad in Brandyhall and at his parent's home. Hehehe!
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Aw, how adorable. We love Pippin! *huggles own personal Pippin clone*
Llinos chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
Really like the way you wrote the characters here. You're really good at these short little ficlets - most enjoyable.
DragonDasiry chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
There are a few problems like...frodo is the youngest of the hobbits. hint me turned 30 which is aulthood in hobbit years on bilbos b-day. I'm not going to go into the others but have fun figuring them out.
illyria-pffyffin chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Oh, this is simply fabulous! It's so sweet and endearing, and the characterization is well spot-on. It's fantastic!
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Too, too cute. I mean it. I just love stories about the hobbits (when they're being sweet and innocent and family, not yucky like some people write them). Pippin is just hilarious, and I love how you've made Gandalf fall under his spell!
Keep writing!
sleepy-geeky chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Absolutely wonderful. It is, indeed, the accent. I liked the first one especially - I think I'd like to draw a picture of it... / If I do, I'll post it somewhere and send the web address to you.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »