Reviews for Maybe it's the Accent
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Hehehehe... Poor Frodo... all that hard hand work to get used to the feeling of having ony nine fingers.
Gandalf immune to Pippin... ha! humbug! He gave into Pip right away. "
This was such a cute collection of short stories am I correct? It was nice! );
Sakura123~
Aelaer chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
*giggles* I absolutely LOVED young Pippin! He was adorable as a baby and a little boy! *chuckles*
Valerie chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
“Pippin can say the most annoying thing, and it just makes me want to hug him and give him my dessert.”
Ain't it the truth! That was a sweet little collection of stories! Pippin is such an endearing characters. It MUST be the accent :P
n need of a pint chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
hey these were nice lil stories! cute really.
we need more of these!
Lindelea1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
I missed this one when it first came out. Another lovely read!
*sigh* It is almost a crime to have to get back to Real Life now. However, I console myself with the thought of little hobbits underfoot. Real Life little hobbits are even better than the fictional ones...
Lady Eleclya chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
It's definaly is the accent! Never before thought THAT could be it...humm..wonder if I can pick up a Tookish accent...? lol Keep up the nice work!
Leah chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
lol, that was great.
Oriencor chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
That was so cute. :) Pippin rocks, and you portray him wonderully. The movies made him look too much like an idiot..
I especially like "Maybe it's the Accent"
-x-
Someone Else
Tathar chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Oh, shirebound, I was laughing and "aww"-ing through every one of these vignettes - especially "Maybe It's the Accent" and "Kitchen Duty" (poor Frodo! That reminded me of "Reunion in Minas Tirith," where those slave-driving cousins of his made him write that list...)! This is definitely going into my favorites! :-D
Pervinca T chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Wow, this was a beautiful piece of work. I absolutely adore Pippin, and have only just gotten back into ready fics about him again. I'm a big fan of Baylor, and found your fics that way. I'm so glad that so many great writers love Pip as much as I do, and write brilliant fics to keep me amused for hours!

I actually have a small favour to ask. I have a site dedicated to Pippin (which I have neglected for some time now, being incredibly busy!). I was wondering if you would allow me to host this fic, or at least, post a link to it on my site. Check it out first if you'd like at pippinsplayground

Thanks heaps!

- Kate
Kemenran chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Great story going so far. Do you plan to contiue this story? I hope that you would.
Budgielover chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Oh, these were as charming and endearing as Pippin himself. My favorite was Legolas asking Gandalf about the Took accent, though. And I especially love how Pippin knows the effect his brouge has on everyone. Not that the dear lad would take advantage, of course...
santoori chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
aw

what a sweet story! particulary liked the end
oracle chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Of COURSE it's the accent. I've known that for ages. I love your fics, Shirebound. They're spectacular.
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Very cute! We get some great insights into the characters and why Pippin is so lovable. :)
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »