Reviews for Letters
ProfessorSong221B chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
I just got the Kay book earlier this month and this should have been in it! There are so many feels...AWESOME work!
debkay chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
These two chapters are absolutely beautiful. The letters to Erik is some of the sweetest and best on this site!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Sweet yet sad. Good work!

Imhilien chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That was lovely and very moving...
fictionreader chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Well I just thought that I would read a quick short story before I had to run my errands and guess what? I just cried all my make-up off: mascara dripping down my I’ve got to go wash my face and re-apply it...Thanks a lot! (ha ha). This was very well written and so touching and fitting to The Susan Kay Version. I really enjoyed it.
Blonde Songbird chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Oh! I love this so much! *Tear* I am crying now! It's so sad and very well written! Please keep it up!
Siren's Chant chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
You are a musical genius in the way you can play people's heartstrings! I was touched. I cannot tell you how, somehow, I knew that Christine would do something like this (the rose part at the end, petals and such, in Phantom made me cry for an hour). But now, someone has put this into words I am sure that I can't be THAT crazy about thinking about Christine's thoughts. Thanx for proving my sanity!

-Siren's Chant
PhantomessAbigail chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Another bit of your phiction to make me almost cry. That is so beautiful. To keep from being depressed, I had to reread it again and imagine that Erik really was still alive. Anyway. This is beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
MmeMarie chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Very interesting. I love how you characterized christine. You really turned her into a kind and compassonate women, an impression that is not usually felt in a lot of phics. Your discription of her pain makes those who read it feel like they are expiriancing it too. I especially liked how you included Nadir in this one. Wonderful job!
Phantom Aria chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
So sad and very beautiful. Wow that was truly amazing. Keep it up. (Wipes tears away)
ErikLives chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
As a mother, I wept. As a Phantom Phan, I wept. Sometimes works of prose leaves one speechless, and this is one of those times. I am honored to be one of your first reviewers for this short story.

You have a magnificent talent, Scarlett Rose, and I hope to see more of your works, which are truly inspired by the musical genius - ERIK.