Reviews for Love and Hate
TQ chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
cute! i cant wait to read the sequel! this is so adorable im totally a sxb shipper! i love all your fics! D
plumblossomberg chapter 2 . 7/18/2001
Eh? And *how* exactly did *this* get posted in BtVS? go figure...
Dana13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
aww, that last line or two really got to me, it made me sad, good job
Spooky1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
what is it with you and sad stories? loved it though you've got a talent there.
Cutie chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Yay! B/S friendship! I'm a total B/S shipper, so I usually read fics with them as a couple, but I'm always trying to find fics with them as just friends, hardly anyone can pull it off! It's really good, well done! ;-)
Trish chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
That was so sad! I'm still very emotional from last night's Buffy, but this just renewed all of my sadness. Very sad for Spike, and great job in general. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Blue Quisty chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
OMG! That was so sweet and kawaii(cute)! Loved it. _ Your very talented, sorry I'm late with the review.
Larissa chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
True to the characters and to the show. Simple, neat, satisfying.
The One You Least Suspect chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
That was so sweet! I really want them to be together.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Poor Spikey! That made me feel so sad for him!
Kay chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Aww :-( They should be together!
Sarge chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Another well written story about Buffy and Spike. It's very well done, with good detial and good character insights. I like it. The ending was very sweet, and I'm one of those people who know they never will get together, but I still want them too. Keep writing it's very good.
s t e o r r a chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
the only thing that comes to mind is that was sooooooo sweet! the ending was kinda depressing, but hey, u never know! ;) the characters were nicely in tune. luv to c more of ur work! & great job )
DarkPrincess chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
awww...;-) that was very cute! good job!
Elvis chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Great story! I mean it, you're like ssssoooooooo smart. Amazing story. I want Buffy and Spike to love eachother, or least feel something good about eachother. But I don't want something dramitic. You expressed it sooooo well! Great story! I hate Riley. That guy's an idiot. Those stupid writers make him look like a god. I'm glad he left the show, just really upset by having it look like Buffy was stupid for letting him go and Riley was a great guy. I really, really hate Riley. Worst character on the show. Once again, great story!