Reviews for Forever the Tomboy
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 12 . 3/19
You should write more, this is a good story. _
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 10 . 3/19
Haruka asking Setsuna dId you say Anything Goes? was out of left field as Setsuna never mentioned anything goes. I was confused at that question then used search to see if Setsuna had said it and I just missed it by reading too fast and lo and behold she had not said it.
SlickRCBD chapter 8 . 3/7
Well the ten year anniversary of the last update has come and gone. Can I call it dead and abandoned yet?
Shame, this was one of my ATF.
Tibricel Tibby chapter 12 . 1/6
Wow this story is really great read. Seeing what Ranma has done to be come who she is is really great.
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Haha.. its been forever since this was updated but in case you still read reviews author-san.. you totally had me going there at the start. I bought the ambiguity and thought it was Akane he was talking about all along... fooled me hook, line and sinker. :D
Fun start. absolutely love itt
zlizernight chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Good storyline so far... but it seems to be dead now.
Ghost chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
Super story. I hope they countenue.
SerenaHiiga chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
I just recently started reading this and just couldn't stop I don't know if you still write at all or if this is continued somewhere else but if you could possibly let me know if you are continuing this story or if it is on hiatus or something else that would be great i LOVE this Work and the way you have managed to intermingle everything is spot on in my opinion! Thank you for the work you have put into this!
Yobikir chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
It's really sad taht this story seems to be death, still a good read and very enjoyable.
shugokage chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Incredible story great job!
Dragish chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
This is a great story and it is building up very well. it is a shame it has not updated in a while
I Have A Name chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Are you finishing this story cause its really good.
epain chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
This is an interesting crossover. How long will Ranma hide the truth from Haruka? And how will Haruka react to it?
Oakshaden chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
This story is like sex., It feels wonderful while you read it but it finishes before you get the climax (and subsequent denouement ;) ). And then you need to start using your own imagination to finish up but you know deep down inside that the real thing would definitely have been better. Please continue!
SlickRCBD chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Eight years since the last update, I'd say the story is dead and gone. RIP.