Reviews for Goodbye Mister Vimes
Really Bad Fanfiction chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I don't care what you do, but don't kill Vimes. Never kill Vimes. Kill anyone EXCEPT: Sam Vimes, Esme Weatherwax, and Rincewind.
Chess chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
First: Really good fic, I like your style!

Second: *screaming* Don't kill him! No dead Vimes! Bad!

Ok, that out of the way, I'll be checking back to see how this fic goes, looks like a good start! Yay for character pain and angst! (But not character death!)
llemun chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Wow. That was pretty intense. Excellent job, I say.

P.S. Vimes must live! Live!
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Very good. But he has to stay alive...! (How? What do you mean, how? You're the author...!)
Smallprint chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Audrey the Chappess:

Don't kill Vimes! He's like the best character! I say no. :) Or whatever.

Love the chapter...

More, more, MORE...

mwah ha ha...

ooh and if you could possibly incorporate a badgerman song in your next chapter, that would be appreciated.

Luv ya,

Audrey xx
Acy chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Hmm..

I like the idea of an AU starting from this scene. However, what I've always wondered, and would I think be much more interesting, is- what would have happened to Vimes *if he had shot Cruces*? Which is significantly more likely, if Carrot had been late, than your scenario here- in the book, he clearly *could* not let go of the gonne until Carrot showed up to help.

As far as the fic as it *stands*, I liked it from the beginning, but it weakened a bit as it progressed.
zimo chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
so you posted it. as i've told you a million times, it's good.

i think you should write two versions, one where he dies and then one where he doesn't.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2